Seeing lights, & weird activity

WhitneyKristina

Reaction score
Sorry in advance for the long post.
So this has happened maybe 5 or 6 times in the past month, when I close my eyes to go to sleep and once when I was meditating I see what appears to be a light. It goes away the moment I open my eyes. The best way to explain how the light looks is like someone shining a dull flashlight at your eyes when they are shut. You can't see the light but you can tell that there is a source of light there. My bedroom is completely dark, no lights and I have blackout curtains. No light is entering my room that I can explain. I have talked to my doctor about it and they checked my eyes, did a scan to see if it was something in my brain, but they said I am fine. I have debunked every possible thing I can think of. I have a theory as to what it might be but just am not sure I have enough evidence to say that is what it is. But the recent amount of strange things going on in my house the past month are making me believe I may be right.
Now my theory doesn't feel solid to me. I have only ever seen actual apparitions of spirits a hand full times, not enough to say it's common but enough to know one when I see it. Which is why I feel this theory is shaky to say the least. But it's the only one I have. In the past when I have seen apparitions they have this like hazy glow about them that emanates a soft light. Now my theory is that is what I am seeing is the glow and light the apparition gives but my eyes are shut so I am not physically seeing them. Just the light through my closed eyes. The only thing that I feel uneasy about is I haven't seen anything when I open my eyes, I don't even get the feeling I usually do when there is something around. Which is also why the recent activity in my house is making me so uneasy too. I can't feel anything unusual in the house just weird things happening.
So the activity seems to be focused only towards me, which isn't that uncommon. It usually is. It started with lights I know I turned off being turned on, I wrote it off as I live in an older home. Especially because I hadn't felt anything to make me feel it was anything other than normal weird house things. Then I began to notice that the batteries to things were dying faster than normal. Especially my phone and lap top, two thing I always have. I had them both checked and nothing unusual, not even they are getting old and the battery isn't as good as it once was. The guy who usually checks all my tech stuff said he had no explanation. That was when I stared taking a more serious notice at what was going on. And like I thought the activity seemed to have gotten worse the more attention I gave it. So I decided to sage the house, focusing on the areas I spend most of my time. And ignore any and all activity. The activity toned down for a day or two and then I started noticing weird things. Not like physical activity but weird little "coincidences" such as I keep seeing 1's 5's repeating. Which I know 1's are usually seen at the beginning of spiritual journeys, and 5's usually mean change is coming. I am seeing it everywhere in the house. And just in the house when I go places I never see the numbers repeating. Lights flicker slightly when I go in a room. I also have been having uncontrollable deja vu. It lasts for anywhere between 15 minutes to almost an hour. Even my thoughts during it feel like deja vu which is not common for me. I have been dealing with a lot of deja vu for a while now but this month alone has been crazy.
The last thing that has been happening is actually starting to really creep me out. And it all revolves around my cat. It started with her refusing to go into our den which is where I spend a lot of my time. Then was my office and now she refuses to go in my room, she actually will walk out of her way to avoid it. But she doesn't avoid me though, just the rooms I spend most of my time. Then I noticed when I am around her she death stares at at the walls, ceiling and ground. She darts her head back and forth as if she is tracking something. From what I have heard and experienced animals especially cats are very sensitive. So I do think she is sensing and seeing something that is clearly blocking me from seeing and feeling it. I have never had activity happen where I couldn't sense or feel that there was something there. It almost feels like whatever this is, is blocking or shielding me from connecting or sensing what it is. I don't know what is going on.
I do want to know from the empaths, and those with gifts on here, have you ever experienced something shielding or blocking you from sensing it? I have met people who can shield themselves from me but never entities.
Also has anyone experienced or have knowledge about seeing lights?

So this has happened maybe 5 or 6 times in the past month, when I close my eyes to go to sleep and once when I was meditating I see what appears to be a light. It goes away the moment I open my eyes. The best way to explain how the light looks is like someone shining a dull flashlight at your eyes when they are shut. You can't see the light but you can tell that there is a source of light there. My bedroom is completely dark, no lights and I have blackout curtains. No light is entering my room that I can explain. I have talked to my doctor about it and they checked my eyes, did a scan to see if it was something in my brain, but they said I am fine. I have debunked every possible thing I can think of. I have a theory as to what it might be but just am not sure I have enough evidence to say that is what it is. But the recent amount of strange things going on in my house the past month are making me believe I may be right.
Now my theory doesn't feel solid to me. I have only ever seen actual apparitions of spirits a hand full times, not enough to say it's common but enough to know one when I see it. Which is why I feel this theory is shaky to say the least. But it's the only one I have. In the past when I have seen apparitions they have this like hazy glow about them that emanates a soft light. Now my theory is that is what I am seeing is the glow and light the apparition gives but my eyes are shut so I am not physically seeing them. Just the light through my closed eyes. The only thing that I feel uneasy about is I haven't seen anything when I open my eyes, I don't even get the feeling I usually do when there is something around. Which is also why the recent activity in my house is making me so uneasy too. I can't feel anything unusual in the house just weird things happening.
So the activity seems to be focused only towards me, which isn't that uncommon. It usually is. It started with lights I know I turned off being turned on, I wrote it off as I live in an older home. Especially because I hadn't felt anything to make me feel it was anything other than normal weird house things. Then I began to notice that the batteries to things were dying faster than normal. Especially my phone and lap top, two thing I always have. I had them both checked and nothing unusual, not even they are getting old and the battery isn't as good as it once was. The guy who usually checks all my tech stuff said he had no explanation. That was when I stared taking a more serious notice at what was going on. And like I thought the activity seemed to have gotten worse the more attention I gave it. So I decided to sage the house, focusing on the areas I spend most of my time. And ignore any and all activity. The activity toned down for a day or two and then I started noticing weird things. Not like physical activity but weird little "coincidences" such as I keep seeing 1's 5's repeating. Which I know 1's are usually seen at the beginning of spiritual journeys, and 5's usually mean change is coming. I am seeing it everywhere in the house. And just in the house when I go places I never see the numbers repeating. Lights flicker slightly when I go in a room. I also have been having uncontrollable deja vu. It lasts for anywhere between 15 minutes to almost an hour. Even my thoughts during it feel like deja vu which is not common for me. I have been dealing with a lot of deja vu for a while now but this month alone has been crazy.
The last thing that has been happening is actually starting to really creep me out. And it all revolves around my cat. It started with her refusing to go into our den which is where I spend a lot of my time. Then was my office and now she refuses to go in my room, she actually will walk out of her way to avoid it. But she doesn't avoid me though, just the rooms I spend most of my time. Then I noticed when I am around her she death stares at at the walls, ceiling and ground. She darts her head back and forth as if she is tracking something. From what I have heard and experienced animals especially cats are very sensitive. So I do think she is sensing and seeing something that is clearly blocking me from seeing and feeling it. I have never had activity happen where I couldn't sense or feel that there was something there. It almost feels like whatever this is, is blocking or shielding me from connecting or sensing what it is. I don't know what is going on.
I do want to know from the empaths, and those with gifts on here, have you ever experienced something shielding or blocking you from sensing it? I have met people who can shield themselves from me but never entities.

WK, it is not weird at all. I have known ppl who do meditation and what happens in the state of relaxation you are more open to spirit's. I myself never seen number's but each person is different. Spirit's have been known to give information to help someone out or help them out. Also some apparition's have been known to give off like a glow. But you can put boundaries for spirit's.
Tell them ok this is the time you are Not allowed to bother me and you pick times it is ok or just flat out tell them absolutely not can you bother me!. Try to write down everything that is shown to you maybe it just seems random but it could be peices and it needs to be put together like a puzzle. Unfortunately everyone experience is different.

WK, it is not weird at all. I have known ppl who do meditation and what happens in the state of relaxation you are more open to spirit's. I myself never seen number's but each person is different. Spirit's have been known to give information to help someone out or help them out. Also some apparition's have been known to give off like a glow. But you can put boundaries for spirit's.
Tell them ok this is the time you are Not allowed to bother me and you pick times it is ok or just flat out tell them absolutely not can you bother me!. Try to write down everything that is shown to you maybe it just seems random but it could be peices and it needs to be put together like a puzzle. Unfortunately everyone experience is different.
I actually just bought a journal, so that I can start writing everything down. I just have to work on remembering to actually right things down.
And when you say, when in a state of relaxation you are more open to spirits, I totally agree. And it does make sense that I would be more open right now. I recently started doing more daily meditation and trying to be more clam and open. Which I just now connected with the repeating numbers. About a month and a half ago I started making changes to my life to improve my mental and physical health. So it isn't all that weird that the Universe would be sending me signs telling me that I was on a new spiritual journey, and that change was coming.

Reactions: ParanormalMom
That is a lot of activity going on and it may be a few diff things but on the issue of the lights when meditating with your eyes closed I may have an answer. Now this is just a suggestion and I’m giving you my expierence. I believe it could be your Ch’i. That is your life source energy. My brother and myself both see light in our eyes when we meditate. Now weather this is in our mind it does appear to be seen by our eyes, but only with the eyes closed. You may be heightening your intuition with this practice and making you more aware of spirit. Just my thoughts on this. Could be other things too.

Reactions: WhitneyKristina
That is a lot of activity going on and it may be a few diff things but on the issue of the lights when meditating with your eyes closed I may have an answer. Now this is just a suggestion and I’m giving you my expierence. I believe it could be your Ch’i. That is your life source energy. My brother and myself both see light in our eyes when we meditate. Now weather this is in our mind it does appear to be seen by our eyes, but only with the eyes closed. You may be heightening your intuition with this practice and making you more aware of spirit. Just my thoughts on this. Could be other things too.
I have found a few different articles that suggest similar things, and it does align with changes I have made in my life recently.The only thing that makes me second guess that this is why I am seeing them is that it is happening before I fall asleep. But I guess in a way the act of calming ones mind before sleep could be considered a form of meditation.
I do think that there are two separate reasons for the activity. I think that the repetitive numbers, deja vu, and possibly the lights I think are caused by my connecting and meditating on more spiritual things. And the rest of the activity is being caused by something I don't yet understand.

So, the same thing happens to me. I think it is just your brain synapses firing off. It happens to me when I sustain from drinking alcohol. If I go back to drinking alcohol the white flashes stop. When I quit drinking for an extended period of time...the white flashes start up again. Almost like my brain is waking up. It is an interesting experience, and one I went to the internet to look for answers as well. But I can only say that it is related to on and off again drinking in my case.

Reactions: Lynne
So, the same thing happens to me. I think it is just your brain synapses firing off. It happens to me when I sustain from drinking alcohol. If I go back to drinking alcohol the white flashes stop. When I quit drinking for an extended period of time...the white flashes start up again. Almost like my brain is waking up. It is an interesting experience, and one I went to the internet to look for answers as well. But I can only say that it is related to on and off again drinking in my case.
That is so strange. I actually stopped drinking recently. I started trying to cleanse myself and what I put into my body and I decided to stop drinking for a while. I wonder if that could be the cause, because this started about the same time I stopped.