Seeing & Hearing my "Guardian Angel"

Child of God

Reaction score
Website
christianspiritualandbiblicalinsight.wordpress.com
This is a true story about seeing and hearing an angel whom I consider to be my "Guardian Angel.” It is written for the love of all angels.

Psalm 34:7. The angel of the LORD encamps all around those who fear Him, And delivers them.

Shortly after Jesus had found me, I saw a spirit's profile with praying hands, before my eyes. At the time, I thought that it was the dead and that they had the right idea by praying. A few days later, I saw the same vision and thought the same thing...not knowing that it was an angel from God. Again, a few days goes by and I saw it, his whole spirit form, wings and all, with praying hands. And starting with his wings, he began being dressed in the purest of whites. I knew he was an angel before he flew away and was out of my sight. He has a beautiful slim figure and was created perfect for flight. When I had seen his hands closely the first two times, I had seen them so clearly that I could honestly say that he most likely has fingerprints just like ours. About a week goes by and I heard his beautiful voice calling out my name. His voice is much more beautiful than any human voice. It was obvious to me that this was a magnificent creature and above us humans here on earth. About a month later, after I had been persecuted by the dead, he stood by my bedside and put his head on mine, showing me that he loved me and cared. They truly are loving creatures.

John 20:12. and saw two angels in white, seated where Jesus' body had been, one at the head and the other at the foot.

This song mentions angels calling a person out by their name;

Thank you, God, for all your beautiful angels. Amen.

Sounds like you had a wonderful expierence. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Child of God
Once in the early dark morning, a man can up to my wife with a gun. And an invisible supernatural force had pushed him back. The man got scared and fled. I believe that it was my wife's guardian angel that protected her.

Psalm 91:10-12. No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways. In their hands they shall bear you up, Lest you dash your foot against a stone.

Wow, Child of God. What amazing experiences! You'll come to find that I am a person who doesn't ever receive or notice experiences like these. It is not the best trait to have, but I am actually jealous of those that experience things like this. I try to have faith, but once in a while it would be so nice to be reassured of the existence of angels, or some other phenomenon, that shows you Christ and/or God are out there watching over you.

Once in the early dark morning, a man can up to my wife with a gun. And an invisible supernatural force had pushed him back. The man got scared and fled. I believe that it was my wife's guardian angel that protected her.

Psalm 91:10-12. No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways. In their hands they shall bear you up, Lest you dash your foot against a stone.
The book of psalms seems to sum up your life experiences COG(can we call u that?)

Looks like nobody's messing with your wife :)

The book of psalms seems to sum up your life experiences COG(can we call u that?)

Looks like nobody's messing with your wife :)
Yes, you can call me COG. My wife was very fortunate. I believe the assailant with the gun was out to rape her because she was homeless at the time and had no money.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi