Seeing dark things on people’s faces: helping my friend

Hi Emma, glad to see you posting again. So sorry to hear your friend is having this problem. There maybe more than one thing going on. His NDE Could have made him open to seeing oppression by negative entities. Not that they are possessed but possibly influenced at the time he’s seeing them. He himself may have picked up an attachment in his weekend state, which is effecting his ability to be close to someone. Just throwing some ideas out there. As far as helping him, I will leave that advice to Debi. He may just be coming into physic abilities he’s has not learned to control yet.

I see I missed a whole page of Debi’s replies. I am still getting used to the new forum format. She is right on it as always. Good advice !

Thank you
Hi Emma, glad to see you posting again. So sorry to hear your friend is having this problem. There maybe more than one thing going on. His NDE Could have made him open to seeing oppression by negative entities. Not that they are possessed but possibly influenced at the time he’s seeing them. He himself may have picked up an attachment in his weekend state, which is effecting his ability to be close to someone. Just throwing some ideas out there. As far as helping him, I will leave that advice to Debi. He may just be coming into physic abilities he’s has not learned to control yet.
. Thankyou appreciate it. He said he feels better just by talking about it I’ll see what he says about the dr.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Thank you
. Thankyou appreciate it. He said he feels better just by talking about it I’ll see what he says about the dr.
Sometimes one good friend makes a big difference, Emma. Doesn't replace that doctor visit, but it sure helps.

Reactions: Emma and Lynne
Sometimes one good friend makes a big difference, Emma. Doesn't replace that doctor visit, but it sure helps.
Yes feeling validated and believed is worth a million to a friend in need.

Reactions: Emma
Yes def not thankyou so much

My friend went to the doctor and his blood test was fine and his check up was fine. I’m still trying to talk to him because your right having a friend helps. If more things happen I’ll post.

My friend went to the doctor and his blood test was fine and his check up was fine. I’m still trying to talk to him because your right having a friend helps. If more things happen I’ll post.
Well, my next question would be, did he tell the doc of the depression and the negative thoughts? (I know men...they sometimes avoid stating problems!)

Hi Debi, I am not quite sure but I have managed to get him to come onto this site. :hearteyes:Hopefully he will feel okay to post. If he doesn’t I will post on here again. And yes I know what you mean it’s hard for men in those situations hehe hopefully he will post on here I want him too as it will help him:<3

Reactions: Lynne