Seeing dark things on people’s faces: helping my friend

He is always thinking of death and like he is going to die

He said he would love something to take these feelings of death and dying away

He just told me he has tried to suicide before.
This is news to Me I didn’t know this until just now

10 years ago...no medications ... no seizures after ...always sees dreams sees things ....but this dark faces and melting faces most of the time it has been happening ..he just said plz tell them I feel so negative most of the time. He tries to be positive but fights it in his mind
Tell him I understand and he is not alone. He has you and we're here to try and help if we can. Emma, first thing he needs to do is go get a good check up by a doc if he hasn't for awhile. In this time of medical problems, simple blood tests may reveal a lack of something that could be causing this.

Next, understand that there are a lot of things that could cause this. The bottom line is we want it to stop. Especially after just reading your post about his focus on death. I once again say he needs to seek help from a physician immediately to determine if it is caused by something that can be treated to help him stay more level.

Next, it is possible that when he crossed betwixt and between worlds he came back with an attachment.

He just told me he has tried to suicide before.
This is news to Me I didn’t know this until just now
OK, Emma, this is a SHOUT for help. He needs to seek medical intervention immediately. I know this puts it back on you, but he's turned to you for help. Even if it is something paranormal, medical intervention is required with that statement to keep him from sinking further into this.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Thankyou ..yes that’s a good thought. He said for a while he always tries to fight and be positive and he won’t suicide but he has thought that in the past. I just passed your msg onto him

Paranormal problems can affect the body and brain, yes. And it doesn't always have a paranormal fix. Most times people who have this type of issue need medical intervention before the paranormal fix can even work.

Yeah debi I agree Ive told him to follow this advice first and he always has me to talk to . He said he feels better he has opened up and got it off his chest to me so I said always here to talk and I’ll help him xxx

Reactions: Debi
Yeah debi I agree Ive told him to follow this advice first and he always has me to talk to . He said he feels better he has opened up and got it off his chest to me so I said always here to talk and I’ll help him xxx
Emma, you have your Angel wings on. I thank you for being there for him.

Oh I’m just trying to help thanks so much for helping us Debi

Reactions: Debi