Seeing dark things on people’s faces: helping my friend

Emma

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I have not posted in a while but I always come and read articles. I hope everyone has been well .
I am posting some information today on behalf of a very good friend of mine who Is genuine and would like some help. He is an extremely shy person and feels that his English is not good enough so I’m happy to post on his behalf. (Sorry if it is hard to understand I am just reciting what he has told me over time).
My friend had a near death experience many years ago, almost drowned to death but thankfully is still here today. Since that experience he sees things and hears things. He has dreamt some amazing things seen some amazing things and some things he says he can’t talk about with me. He has told me many stories and we share with each other.
So now something keeps happening and he has no idea what to do.
He sees dark things on people’s faces (usually people that have aghost attached to them) he said it looks like that have half a face with one eye. An example he gave me: a family friends young son about 6 started acting aggressive ..hitting his mother and father and getting so uncontrollably angry ..he saw this child have this dark thing on his face.My friend didn’t want anyone to know anything but he grabbed this child and tried to calm him down and hold him
And whispered in his ear “don’t do anything to him or I’ll burn you” he looked at the child’s face and his teeth were like ( when a wolf is so angry the teeth are coming out he looks mad).
He sometimes sees these black things on people’s faces or half a face on someone. Also ..my friend is divorced. When he tries to be intimate with a woman (Only when he tries to be intimate) the woman face looks like it melts and he gets a sick feeling in his stomach like he wants to throw up and can’t go through with it. He has no idea what to do it makes him depressed. I want to help him as much as I can. He does believe in god but he does not like religion because he thinks people follow it wrong. He thinks that all religions are correct but he believes in god. He likes to gather information from everywhere and all religions.
If anyone has seen what he sees or can give options or advice it would be greatly appreciated.
Just another thing he told me about but has managed to fix by himself : about a year ago he kept shaving the same dream for 3 months in a row ..these ghost like things would pop out of the wall and he would be constantly unhappy and sad during this time but he would open the ghosts mouth and recite a religious verse and the ghost would disintegrate. He said these dreams have stopped thankfully but it was an awful experience for him.
I have told him many times to come onto this site as the people are non judgemental and so helpful. He is just a very quite shy person. Any information will help. Thanks so much happy to ask him any questions too.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hi Emma! Good to see you again.

Before I speculate, could you ask your friend what he saw/felt during the NDE? This will give me a bit of a clue on what's happening.

He had his leg jammed in something and couldn’t break it free. He said he did drown and he saw a amall Video clip of his life flash by. He said it was like a small video clip of his life. He said he couldn’t breath. I asked how did you survive he said he just told himself NO and somehow his leg hit the floor and one of his friends grabbed his arm and lifted him up. I will ask him what he felt.

He had his leg jammed in something and couldn’t break it free. He said he did drown and he saw a amall Video clip of his life flash by. He said it was like a small video clip of his life. He said he couldn’t breath. I asked how did you survive he said he just told himself NO and somehow his leg hit the floor and one of his friends grabbed his arm and lifted him up. I will ask him what he felt.
The reason for my question is that some who do have NDE's open up some very sensitive areas of the psychic abilities. I've noted that those that have a more negative NDE experience tend to be able to see more of the darker energies vs. those with positive NDE's pick up more of the positive. Depending on what he "saw" or felt may give a clue as to what he's connecting with, or what is connecting to him.

He just said he wasn’t to scared he saw his life tape felt like he was going to die and directly thought of his mum He was so tired and felt his heart beating so slowly like beep beep (just reciting what he is saying)

He said he feels so negative and he doesn’t know why

He just said he wasn’t to scared he saw his life tape felt like he was going to die and directly thought of his mum
OK, that's a start. Next...any kind of meds added after the NDE? Any kind of psychotropic meds used? Nothing wrong on any of that, simply gives us more clues and rules out physical causes. Any seizure issues? Please tell him these are all normal questions we ask of everyone as rule outs.

How long ago was this incident and has this been occuring all this time?
10 years ago...no medications ... no seizures after ...always sees dreams sees things ....but this dark faces and melting faces most of the time it has been happening ..he just said plz tell them I feel so negative most of the time. He tries to be positive but fights it in his mind

Most of the time when he sleeps his body gets soooo warm