Seeing and Talking with Jesus Christ

Child of God

Reaction score
Website
christianspiritualandbiblicalinsight.wordpress.com
When I was and 9 year old boy and loving the Lord, I saw Jesus in all white, dressed as a shepherd on the wing of an airplane while it was still boarding. I thought someone was trying to trick me into becoming highly religious. Then, I became agnostic and got lost for 35 years. I began hearing, seeing, wrestling with the unseen and witnessing powers of the spirit world. Evil spirits had come into my life as a consequence of my sin.

I've lost touch with reality (was deceived) and nearly died at the hands of these spirits - both human and demon alike. I've witnessed that the humans lose the memories of their lifetimes, family and friends. They are scattered throughout the netherworld. They have anger and hatred in their hearts. Their evil will not stop without divine intervention and restoration of the soul. They are masters at the art of deception. They thirst for all that only a most loving Creator can give them. I've discovered that it is the human and angelic condition that we are evil and wicked without God in the afterlife. The soul is in ruins and in need of salvation.

Father God reached out to me in my brokenness and I heard Him say, "the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time." God battles evil through His Son Jesus Christ. The Father's voice sounds of greatness not of this world. The room was filled with an ancient scent from a world long ago. God had done this to let me know that He was there in the beginning of man's time.

I suffered at the hands of these evil spirits for 7 years until I learned that they were real and hence Jesus as well. This is how Jesus had found me to accept God's grace and begin my undeserving vocation to be an adopted child of God. He left the flock to find that one lost sheep. He did the work 35 years in advance when I saw Him on the wing of that airplane.

I prayed to Jesus that He would not leave me here to be evil like these people. He put my deceased mother behind me. And the most loving scent of her holding me in her bosom as a small child came over me. Jesus had done this to let me know it was her. He was telling me that I would be with my mom and that He would deliver me from this evil condition known as hell.

I asked Jesus who these people were persecuting me. He told me through the Spirit of truth that they were the dead. I could see that they were lost and inquired about them going to heaven. Jesus sent down the Holy Spirit stopping in front of me and pointing at me. He was telling me that I would make atonement for them. And that He would forgive them of their sins and deliver them into heaven. Glory be to Christ.

Later, I had a dream were Jesus removed the anger and hatred from these poor soul's hearts. He was telling me that the work for atonement was done. Then with His powers going through me, He changed them back because the work could not be accepted until I have closed the door to my hearing and seeing them. I am currently working on this.

Also, an angel has made himself known to me. And I've had many visions and dreams, some arranged by God and by the powers of the higher angels, guiding me away from sin, in truth, toward salvation. I thank God for my sufferings and wisdom gained. I'm looking forward to being with God in heaven, seeing these spirits changed and seeing my mom again.