Seeing a movie scene too early?

Mandela effect?

You arnt the only one to find memory differences in movies. It really makes me doubt myself.
I'm inclined more towards the idea that something seems to be going on with various things, as Debi says, possibly the Mandela Effect (although a heck of a lot of those are false memories and flat out mistakes, especially all the spelling errors).

I don't doubt the memories that my sister and I have because we BOTH had the exact same memory independently of each other.

Reactions: ozentity and Debi
I'm inclined more towards the idea that something seems to be going on with various things, as Debi says, possibly the Mandela Effect (although a heck of a lot of those are false memories and flat out mistakes, especially all the spelling errors).

I don't doubt the memories that my sister and I have because we BOTH had the exact same memory independently of each other.
I've wondered about the time line actually having changed. Dimensional shifting, if you will. Even Stephen Hawking brought this up before his death.

I've wondered about the time line actually having changed. Dimensional shifting, if you will. Even Stephen Hawking brought this up before his death.
It's a fascinating subject. I always love to hear about new possible Mandela Effects... The timeline shift idea seems to be the predominant one, or a glitch in the matrix (is that the same thing?). I really have no clue what's causing it but there certainly are some very peculiar instances of MEs that can't be as easily explained away as others...

Reactions: Debi
It's a fascinating subject. I always love to hear about new possible Mandela Effects... The timeline shift idea seems to be the predominant one, or a glitch in the matrix (is that the same thing?). I really have no clue what's causing it but there certainly are some very peculiar instances of MEs that can't be as easily explained away as others...
There have been some very strange and strong magnetic field shifts over the last year or so. I have an article stashed somewhere here about it. There are physicists out there who are investigating the possibility of this influencing things. I'll see if I can find that thing again and tag it here when I do.

Reactions: RoseRed
There have been some very strange and strong magnetic field shifts over the last year or so. I have an article stashed somewhere here about it. There are physicists out there who are investigating the possibility of this influencing things. I'll see if I can find that thing again and tag it here when I do.
Oh, really? I hadn't heard about that. That's fascinating - I'd love to read the article when you've found it. Thanks Debi :)

OK, here's one for ya. It's done by a radio host here in the US.

Excerpt:
The truth is that there’s much we simply don’t understand about our reality, and apart from the Nick Hinton and Stephen Hawking idea that Experiments at CERN threw us into an alternate universe – there is the possibility that maybe there is a backup matrix that has been constructed where we are all playing a role in a huge electromagnetic encyclopedia that is being watched by sympathetic aliens, or scientists or even God.

• Wow
There's another one but haven't located that one just yet.

There's another one but haven't located that one just yet.
That was very interesting! It is scary to think how very little we know, but at the same time we live in such a fascinating universe where almost anything can seem possible... I'm looking forward to seeing what the next few decades bring in terms of AI and other technological and medical advances. Also, will some bright spark finally come up with a unified field theory? It's anyone's guess at this stage!

That was very interesting! It is scary to think how very little we know, but at the same time we live in such a fascinating universe where almost anything can seem possible... I'm looking forward to seeing what the next few decades bring in terms of AI and other technological and medical advances. Also, will some bright spark finally come up with a unified field theory? It's anyone's guess at this stage!
I will do my best to find a few content items out there that might be of those interests, Rose.