Seeing a dark shadow again...

I have not had a faith in years but Im christian
Christianity is a faith. Or any other religion for that matter. Or do you mean your faith don’t as there as it used to be?

I usually ask out of courtesy because there are at least 3 faith groups that I’m aware of on the forum not counting atheists or skeptics. So I’d rather give advice where it’s warranted. For example I have no idea how some of my beliefs as a Protestant Christian would benefit an atheist or a Roman Catholic on the forum.

I will say I believe in prayer. Is it alright if I pray for your protection? I happen to have dealt with shadowy type spirits myself so I know what that’s like.

Reactions: Lynne
I have not had a faith in years but Im christian
Faith is not in a building, its in your heart. Pray and ask god for help in this. I recommend to read your bible, pray, and bless all the entrances in your house with holy water. The Catholic Church is very good about giving it. I recommend this because you are of the Christian faith. Other beliefs may have other recommendations. We respect all here.

Reactions: NobleHouse and Debi
Did anything happen around the age of 7 to make it suddenly start? 7 is a prominent number to some people. Also, you said when you were sick, you would see spirits. That could have been caused by negative energy when you were sick, or maybe it was because you were closer to a threshold, causing the barrier between dimensions to weaken.