Seeing a bodiless hand

When I was around 10-12 I used to experience seeing this bodiless hand numerous times.
There are 2 experiences which stand out.
The first was in my first house. I was asleep in bed on my back. I was woken by two bodiless hands dancing on top of my belly and chest. They were wearing my mickey mouse gloves on this occasion. I remember feeling them dancing on top of me.
The second experience that stands out was at my second house. I was awake in bed. I had shelves opposite my bed. I had a toy soldier alarm which when you pressed his helmet an alarm would sound. I saw the bodiless hand jumping from shelf to shelf. It then jumped on my toy soldier which set off the alarm and my parents came rushing in.
It always felt threatening.
I always had nightmares and a fear of being alone in the dark. I still to this day fear the dark.
Would this be a type of demon or some sort of spirit?
I have been wanting an explanation for so long, I am 24 now.
When I was around 10-12 I used to experience seeing this bodiless hand numerous times.
There are 2 experiences which stand out.
The first was in my first house. I was asleep in bed on my back. I was woken by two bodiless hands dancing on top of my belly and chest. They were wearing my mickey mouse gloves on this occasion. I remember feeling them dancing on top of me.
The second experience that stands out was at my second house. I was awake in bed. I had shelves opposite my bed. I had a toy soldier alarm which when you pressed his helmet an alarm would sound. I saw the bodiless hand jumping from shelf to shelf. It then jumped on my toy soldier which set off the alarm and my parents came rushing in.
It always felt threatening.
I always had nightmares and a fear of being alone in the dark. I still to this day fear the dark.
Would this be a type of demon or some sort of spirit?
I have been wanting an explanation for so long, I am 24 now.
I too had the single hand experience as a child. IT wasn't until I read this that I remembered it. It was very scary, and the hand kept crawling toward me across the floor toward my bed. I had it a couple of times as a child. Weird

Reactions: Debi
I too had the single hand experience as a child. IT wasn't until I read this that I remembered it. It was very scary, and the hand kept crawling toward me across the floor toward my bed. I had it a couple of times as a child. Weird
I don’t think I’d ever sleep again. Too scary