Seeing a bodiless hand

do veterinarians recommend it for pets?
Uhhhhhh.......

NOOOO!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!! For one, marijuana can kill cats, and just because it helps us doesn’t mean an animal’s metabolism works like ours.

Guys, I recommend we change the topic here.

Reactions: ghostkind
OK, let's not go into medical advisement here, please. Thanks.

OMG, to the OP, this is absolutely terrifying I had this experienced last night. This hand was on m head I could feel it crawl down my head along my shoulder.

Fist off it was large. I was having a good dream happen to wake up and to adjust my pillow and change my sleeping position and I began to lay down, I felt a hand on my head that started to crawl as I freaked the F out I eventually was able to see what it was. It was indeed a hand which I yelled out in terror. The hand was black and large like a adult hand. I jumped out the bed and it the ran down the bed and I hit the loafers and it disappeared was afraid I use to see things when I was younger but thought I got past it now that I’m 29 but apparently not. It sends chills just thinking about it.

OMG, to the OP, this is absolutely terrifying I had this experienced last night. This hand was on m head I could feel it crawl down my head along my shoulder.

Fist off it was large. I was having a good dream happen to wake up and to adjust my pillow and change my sleeping position and I began to lay down, I felt a hand on my head that started to crawl as I freaked the F out I eventually was able to see what it was. It was indeed a hand which I yelled out in terror. The hand was black and large like a adult hand. I jumped out the bed and it the ran down the bed and I hit the loafers and it disappeared was afraid I use to see things when I was younger but thought I got past it now that I’m 29 but apparently not. It sends chills just thinking about it.
Welcome to the forum Mario. It's pretty typical for children up to the age of 5-7 to see things that aren't there. Sometimes hallucinations, sometimes the supernatural things that most people cant see after they reach a certain age. How long do you remember seeing the hand before it disappeared?

Reactions: garnetsilver

Wow! That had to be frightening!! Time to save the house and have it blessed. Also the St Michaels prayer is posted here. I’d pray that before going to sleep. Keep us posted.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Wow! That had to be frightening!! Time to save the house and have it blessed. Also the St Michaels prayer is posted here. I’d pray that before going to sleep. Keep us posted.
I saw this hand for about at least 10 secs which was terrifying I had not had any experienced with supernatural since I was 18 and I’m 29 now

Reactions: Lynne
I saw this hand for about at least 10 secs which was terrifying I had not had any experienced with supernatural since I was 18 and I’m 29 now
That’s good news when it comes to invisible hands

Reactions: Duke
This is an old topic but I found something in the Bible describing a bodyless hand. I will not quote the verse but if anyone is interested it is in Daniel 5:5 ! It was a prophetic writing done by a hand alone. I thought those interested in this strange topic might find this account interesting. In reading this book before it didn’t stand out to me but since we’ve discussed hand only sightings now it did.

Reactions: Debi
When I was around 10-12 I used to experience seeing this bodiless hand numerous times.
There are 2 experiences which stand out.
The first was in my first house. I was asleep in bed on my back. I was woken by two bodiless hands dancing on top of my belly and chest. They were wearing my mickey mouse gloves on this occasion. I remember feeling them dancing on top of me.
The second experience that stands out was at my second house. I was awake in bed. I had shelves opposite my bed. I had a toy soldier alarm which when you pressed his helmet an alarm would sound. I saw the bodiless hand jumping from shelf to shelf. It then jumped on my toy soldier which set off the alarm and my parents came rushing in.
It always felt threatening.
I always had nightmares and a fear of being alone in the dark. I still to this day fear the dark.
Would this be a type of demon or some sort of spirit?
I have been wanting an explanation for so long, I am 24 now.