Seeing a bodiless hand

Not exactly a disembodied hand, but it was all that I saw. When I was about 6, I was in my parents bedroom with my mother and teenage brother. They were sitting on the side of the bed facing me and I was standing facing them and the bed. Behind them, on the other side of the bed was a closet. It was the middle of the day. We were talking, laughing, totally normal. And then I saw a gnarled greenish hand come out of the closet and pick up a plastic bag (CVS, I remember) off of a shelf and throw it onto a dresser, maybe 2 feet away. And the hand disappeared back into the closet.

The dropping of the bag made a loud noise, so much so that my mother and brother turned around to see what had fallen, but they hadn’t seen what had happened. I tried to explain what I saw and they thought that it was utter nonsense.

So any time I brought up “the green hand” it was brushed off. Even now, in my 30’s, I can remember this. That was when I learned to shut off certain things since no one believed me. Not until I became a teenager anyway, and then things changed. I still don’t understand what the heck that was and why it did that.
Welcome to the forum, Clint. Glad to have you with us.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I think that is true Oz. I had some odd things happen to me that I didn't tell my parents but always made me scared of the dark alone in it. To this day. Nightlight helps. Or a light cracked. I just can't do it in the dark any. Too many things scared me enough. I think light does help chase it off some. I've always believed that anyway. Kids a re strongest is what I feel. As we age we are further away from what we have as kids like this. Maybe closer I get to Heaven, it's returning. Not sure. Just a theory.

I think that is true Oz. I had some odd things happen to me that I didn't tell my parents but always made me scared of the dark alone in it. To this day. Nightlight helps. Or a light cracked. I just can't do it in the dark any. Too many things scared me enough. I think light does help chase it off some. I've always believed that anyway. Kids a re strongest is what I feel. As we age we are further away from what we have as kids like this. Maybe closer I get to Heaven, it's returning. Not sure. Just a theory.
Yeah I've thought that about getting closer to the end of life,as mine has returned a bit,Strange thing,the closer I get to death the less I fear it,which is cool.I feel everything will make sense when we pass over,but I'm not in a hurry ,lol.

Me either but I do get depressed with chronic pain in foot and now right knee. I miss my parents dearly. I think we know our loved ones are there waiting for us. I had an out of body experience when I tachy'd once. I saw a bright light and then I didn't know what it was. I got closer and then my mamo, grandmother was there. I said this here but just so newbies can see it. I saw her looking very concerned and it's like she pushed me back into my body and I jerked away. I was having a seizure and think my heartbeat skipped a beat like it does when it jumps so high to 300. I had an extra heartbeat they ableted in later surgery. But She was telling me it wasn't my time yet. So I know we do see them at the end of the light. My parents will be the ones to see me first now. Whoever you are closest to at the time. Now parents. But that's cool I have confirmation of what is over there briefly. And it wasn't a brain thing or anything. Just a split second I was out all that happened. I do fiercely believe that was me in heaven. So I know I'm going right direction. lol Dad said that. If that comforts anyone here. It greatly comforts me. We don't feel a thing. Just see a loved one right away. I'm not in too big of a hurry either. But I do get depressed and worries me. But I have our girl doggies and hubby that keep me grounded. That gabapantin for nerve pain I have to watch. That's what does it but I need that for the whacko nerves I have in foot. It helps with other meds. Just need it for now. So have to fight that urge of that side effect. It is a strong one. You talk to loved ones though. So just sharing in case anyone else is on that med.

Me and my wife had seen a bodiless hand in our old apartment. It had cold air around it. Never before or after have I seen anything like it and it was brief but long enough to stare. We were disturbed a bit and we turned on the lights and tried to be positive.

The feelings involved with the hand in a key component, we felt threatened and that is a big red flag.

i left a light on for my niece when she spent the night and a ghost turned it off. scared the wits out of both of us. i'm glad the light works for others tho. lol. maybe it was jasper. lol.

Reactions: ozentity
Me either but I do get depressed with chronic pain in foot and now right knee. I miss my parents dearly. I think we know our loved ones are there waiting for us. I had an out of body experience when I tachy'd once. I saw a bright light and then I didn't know what it was. I got closer and then my mamo, grandmother was there. I said this here but just so newbies can see it. I saw her looking very concerned and it's like she pushed me back into my body and I jerked away. I was having a seizure and think my heartbeat skipped a beat like it does when it jumps so high to 300. I had an extra heartbeat they ableted in later surgery. But She was telling me it wasn't my time yet. So I know we do see them at the end of the light. My parents will be the ones to see me first now. Whoever you are closest to at the time. Now parents. But that's cool I have confirmation of what is over there briefly. And it wasn't a brain thing or anything. Just a split second I was out all that happened. I do fiercely believe that was me in heaven. So I know I'm going right direction. lol Dad said that. If that comforts anyone here. It greatly comforts me. We don't feel a thing. Just see a loved one right away. I'm not in too big of a hurry either. But I do get depressed and worries me. But I have our girl doggies and hubby that keep me grounded. That gabapantin for nerve pain I have to watch. That's what does it but I need that for the whacko nerves I have in foot. It helps with other meds. Just need it for now. So have to fight that urge of that side effect. It is a strong one. You talk to loved ones though. So just sharing in case anyone else is on that med.
I like when other people confirm about heaven or whatever people call it.My mum who is a big skeptic had a vision about my father and step father who have passed,she said they were in a place separately but close together and both spoke to her.They were not young or old,just themselves.They both told her things about me she didn't know and felt a unconditional love where they were.For some reason she still doubts things but I'm sure she will believe one day.