Security System catch?

I was wondering about that door slamming noise; did the ghost do it? Really creepy when it turned to look at the camera!

Reactions: Selectric
If you look at 13 seconds and run it to 14 look at window on left changes shape and the light in it changes seems to me to be added in as for the cats they where just playing .

Does look like just someone walking into door with a t-shirt on. Always something like that blips in and out. Trying to remember the one security camera scene i saw where someone complained about noise in an empty room and just as maint or security whichever it was, you see a shadow move out of the open door and i think the hallways light flickered as it passed. Pretty cool..probably an explanation for it though.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Looks like they have a ghost. I had a hard time seeing the full shape because I’m on my phone. I will have to look at this on a full computer screen.

I was wondering about that door slamming noise; did the ghost do it? Really creepy when it turned to look at the camera!
If I recall , nobody was home so the ghost made the noise. The cats sure look concerned.