News Security high for July 4th weekend

If your tired of the false warnings consider this, id rather have a false warning than an event that cost people their lives. And you really dont know if the attacks were stopped and we were not told. A lot goes on that we are not told about. Men are away from their familes trying to stop and prevent attacks around the clock. So you never know if we were just not told about it rather than it just be a false warning. Because i know some things that go on that are not told to the public for the safety of the people working to prevent it. My husband was nominated for the bronze star and i have to wait 50 years, well now 49 until it is declassified to find out what he did to be nominated for that. So next time you get irrated i would consider the fact that maybe it was prevented instead of just being a false warning.

They say 4th of July is when the more pets go missing than any other day in the year. Luckily i have a basement to hang out with the kids, but my neighbors are rude and inconsiderate. One year they caught a neighbors yard on fire, and when a fire truck was coming into the neighborhood, it had to stop and wait for the fireworks to finish before they could pass because the same people were setting them off in the middle of the street right at the entrance to our neighborhood. As far as the warning goes, i wouldnt out anything past them. They are gearing up for jade helm at the end of the month, im sure something convient will happen. And just got word my husband conviently has a trip to go on the first week of the jade helm excercise but claims he isnt going to any of the states listed in the excercise. Regardless, i never let my guard down. Not for foreign or domestic terrorist. Especially since the base we are stationed at is in the top ten list for high profile targets in the nation. Be safe out there and keep the furkids safe.
This is true. I work for a large shelter and resource center. Each year we have a rescue a few days after the fourth to pull animals from kill shelters and animal control after their state mandated hold time is up. We also do this on New Year's Eve to give animals a new chance at life for the New Years. I have a very scared dog crammed under my bed bc at 1:55 there was some sort of " explosion" close that rocked the house... Heard sirens...

Reactions: Debi
If your tired of the false warnings consider this, id rather have a false warning than an event that cost people their lives. And you really dont know if the attacks were stopped and we were not told. A lot goes on that we are not told about. Men are away from their familes trying to stop and prevent attacks around the clock. So you never know if we were just not told about it rather than it just be a false warning. Because i know some things that go on that are not told to the public for the safety of the people working to prevent it. My husband was nominated for the bronze star and i have to wait 50 years, well now 49 until it is declassified to find out what he did to be nominated for that. So next time you get irrated i would consider the fact that maybe it was prevented instead of just being a false warning.
Excellent point, Hessy. I don't discount this at all, but I also believe there is a great deal of stuff put out there to keep people afraid. Unfortunately, since 911 our government has become very adversarial toward the people.

Reactions: Debi