Second look at Mars elongated skull

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

skull%252C%2Bhead%252C%2Bface%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2BPhil%2BPlait%252C%2BBad%2Bastronomer%252C%2Blife%252C%2BMars%252C%2Bcuriosity%252C%2Brover%252C%2BNASA%252C%2Bfigure%252C%2Bwoman%252C%2BESA%252C%2Babove%2Btop%2Bsecret%252C%2Barea%2B51%252C%2Bnews%252C%2Bworld%252C%2B2.png

Paranormal Crucible states:
I decided to take a second look at this artifact and do a little more enhancing and re-building to get a better idea of what it actually was. It is an elongated skull, possibly thousands of years old in my opinion. I also mirrored the image and discovered a possible skull encrusted altar with a pyramid either side, and a possible alien head-dress. I will be enhancing the mirrored image in a few days and will either create a video report on it or i will post the image on my facebook page, so far its very interesting. Thanxx

Date of discovery: unknown
Location of discovery: Mars
Source NASA photo: Raw Images - Mars Science Laboratory

Here is a great redo of one of the most amazing faces ever found. A giant skull on a mountain. Also in this photo are a lot of signs of broken cornerstones, walls, and other parts of structures strewn about. Clearly this location was once a thriving community. Great work by Paranormal Crucible at retouching it to make it more clear, and to see what it might have looked like when it was new.

But what is this material they used to make their buildings, heads and such? It looks like its a simple mix of the blueish sand found on Mars, mixed with some kind of cement mixture to give it lasting strength. Much how we make cement for buildings and sidewalks.

Scott C. Waring
www.ufosightingsdaily.com

This is really amazing. It does look like a head