Sea Serpent Colossal Claude

The oceans and seas are so vast that it is silly to think that we have seen all that is hidden in that vastness. When occasionally something wanders from their normal haunts and we encounter it we find this shocking and fear it. I remember when I was a kid a whale shark got lost and swam up into a saltwater inland lake. It couldn't even hide there because the lake is shallow. What would you expect happened to this giant gentle beast? It scared the crud out of some fishermen and they shot it and killed it! Anything that is big and shows up in someplace different from its usuals haunts is going to be a MONSTER. It is sort of sad.

Reactions: Debi
The oceans and seas are so vast that it is silly to think that we have seen all that is hidden in that vastness. When occasionally something wanders from their normal haunts and we encounter it we find this shocking and fear it. I remember when I was a kid a whale shark got lost and swam up into a saltwater inland lake. It couldn't even hide there because the lake is shallow. What would you expect happened to this giant gentle beast? It scared the crud out of some fishermen and they shot it and killed it! Anything that is big and shows up in someplace different from its usuals haunts is going to be a MONSTER. It is sort of sad.
I totally agree Dan.