Sctratches query

I find it hard to accept it was me because the marks are under my skin, not on too. Weird right?

That's what I get nowdays,when I was younger,in my twenties I got a lot of dark stuff but now mostly nice peaceful paranormal things,or maybe I'm just used to them.

Reactions: Karen West
I've never had any marks,even when thrown across a room by something.

I've heard that before about being under the skin.It is weird.
Yeah i just wondered if anyonecelse had had it UNDER the skin and not fading even months later, because normal scratches on me heal within a few days...

Reactions: ozentity
Yeah i just wondered if anyonecelse had had it UNDER the skin and not fading even months later, because normal scratches on me heal within a few days...
I haven't but have heard it from several people who felt it was paranormal,I think you would probably know being open to this stuff.

I haven't but have heard it from several people who felt it was paranormal,I think you would probably know being open to this stuff.
Thanks, i suspected but never heard of it with others. Thanks!

Thanks, i suspected but never heard of it with others. Thanks!
If it is I don't like the idea of things thinking they can physically hurt you.You might need to send it away.

If it is I don't like the idea of things thinking they can physically hurt you.You might need to send it away.
True, but it only happened once months ago, so im thinking whatever it was its gone, hopefully...

Hi Karen and welcome to the forum.

I’ve not heard of this before. Sometimes things take a long time to fade, but since you say you already have activity I would not rule out a negative attack. Maybe you could give us a bit more background. Has this activity been with you all your life or just in this location? Are you looking for help with this? If so what if any faith are you?

Reactions: Spectre80