Sctratches query

Karen West

Reaction score
Sorry, new here, not sure if this is where i ask but has anyone any idea if scratches from a paranormal source stay on the body for months? I got scratched in the night about thred months back, woke up, no pain just red marks, and they havd NEVER faded, no blood no anything, but they are still there. Ive never bern scratched before, and they came with a nightmare that night si assuming they are from a paranormal source . Ideas, help, comments? Thx image of scratch included.

Attachments

• IMG_20190113_093232.jpg
    IMG_20190113_093232.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 101
Karen, gonna give you a quick lift over to where you need to be and I shall answer after.

Hi Karen and welcome. Couple of quick questions....where are these scratches on your body? Have you had anything else paranormal before or since as in activity or events?

Hi Karen and welcome. Couple of quick questions....where are these scratches on your body? Have you had anything else paranormal before or since as in activity or events?
Hi Deb, on my thigh, top of, and no not had scratches before. Initially thought i. Must have done it myself but discovered them after a nightmare ( the nasty ones shadow people give you so they can feed off your fear energy) and they are bizarre, no blood, no pain, just appeared under surface of my. Skin and been there three months. I attached a photo image in my first post. So wondered if they might be from paranormal source.

Sorry, new here, not sure if this is where i ask but has anyone any idea if scratches from a paranormal source stay on the body for months? I got scratched in the night about three months back, woke up, no pain just red marks, and they have NEVER faded, no blood no anything, but they are still there. I've never been scratched before, and they came with a nightmare that night si assuming they are from a paranormal source . Ideas, help, comments? Thx image of scratch included.
Welcome, Karen to the ParaNormal Forum.

Hi Deb, on my thigh, top of, and no not had scratches before. Initially thought i. Must have done it myself but discovered them after a nightmare ( the nasty ones shadow people give you so they can feed off your fear energy) and they are bizarre, no blood, no pain, just appeared under surface of my. Skin and been there three months. I attached a photo image in my first post. So wondered if they might be from paranormal source.
Well, can't rule it out as a source, but the fact you were sleeping and the location still leave it open to you possibly doing it in your sleep. The fact they are still there can actually be from a medical condition as well. That's why I asked if there was other activity going on. Usually if you have paranormal scraatches, other stuff is happening.

Oh, lol ALWAYS have other activity going on, they love me lol

Sorry, new here, not sure if this is where i ask but has anyone any idea if scratches from a paranormal source stay on the body for months? I got scratched in the night about thred months back, woke up, no pain just red marks, and they havd NEVER faded, no blood no anything, but they are still there. Ive never bern scratched before, and they came with a nightmare that night si assuming they are from a paranormal source . Ideas, help, comments? Thx image of scratch included.
They could be paranormal or you could have scratched at a bug and the pain got incorporated into your dream.If a one off I wouldn't worry.

Oh, lol ALWAYS have other activity going on, they love me lol
I dont get the shadow men in hats or cloaks that much but they do show up sometimes, but we often have actual ghosts around the house like housemates, cats too. I have been harassed in the past but not so much these days but do sometimes have them knock on my door in the night and make noises unaccountable for, or sometimes i have visitations or my housemates will, but generally these types of activity are nkn threatening, curious, not angry or hurtful.