Screaming through dead phone

Yes, I've heard of the theory, Bit. Actually, many of us on this forum believe we have been called together by it here, or something like it at the very least.

BTW, I am the owner of the forum and officially welcome you. ;) I have been a Mystic for many years, with roots in Wicca. What you speak of is very common amongst mystics, Bit.

Yes, I've heard of the theory, Bit. Actually, many of us on this forum believe we have been called together by it here, or something like it at the very least.

BTW, I am the owner of the forum and officially welcome you. ;) I have been a Mystic for many years, with roots in Wicca. What you speak of is very common amongst mystics, Bit.
Thanks for the welcome! My father was a pastor, so I was raised a Christian, and that didn't turn out too good for me.. Lol. To say the least, its no disrespect to the masses, but the example of what it was suppose to be, put a bad taste in my mouth. I sought out looking for different answers in religions, and find myself mesmerized by the Tibetan people, and even found myself appreciating Hinduism.

Thanks for the welcome! My father was a pastor, so I was raised a Christian, and that didn't turn out too good for me.. Lol. To say the least, its no disrespect to the masses, but the example of what it was suppose to be, put a bad taste in my mouth. I sought out looking for different answers in religions, and find myself mesmerized by the Tibetan people, and even found myself appreciating Hinduism.
Finding your truths is a journey. I have changed and morphed in beliefs over the years as I have discovered how similar the core beliefs are in most religions. Look closely, child, and you will see that the core in all of it is Love.

When it comes to the esoteric pieces of the puzzle, with how energy works and how this universe is all connected, you will find new things the longer you study. At the bottom of it all is that nothing in the core of each religion is incompatible with quantum physics, or science itself. The material world and the spiritual world are connected. We truly are infinite souls here experiencing this realm. Problem is, we have finite minds and often struggle to comprehend the whole of it.

I honor all religions, including and especially the Christian faith, although I cannot claim to be a "Christian" in it's current form. BUT, I honor the lessons taught and those that practice the faith in it's loving form. I threw away the "box" of religion long ago, and reached out to find Spirit. You are young and your journey has just begun. Remember to be open to all the lessons and wisdom you come across. Discern, find what speaks to you. Each of us has our own mission and path to walk here on this earth.

Reactions: 7Critter and Armand
I understand how influential the religion is, but the focus of fear was too much for me. It felt like their hearts are too wrapped up worrying about their spirit, than letting go and loving their neighbor. Everything that
Finding your truths is a journey. I have changed and morphed in beliefs over the years as I have discovered how similar the core beliefs are in most religions. Look closely, child, and you will see that the core in all of it is Love.

When it comes to the esoteric pieces of the puzzle, with how energy works and how this universe is all connected, you will find new things the longer you study. At the bottom of it all is that nothing in the core of each religion is incompatible with quantum physics, or science itself. The material world and the spiritual world are connected. We truly are infinite souls here experiencing this realm. Problem is, we have finite minds and often struggle to comprehend the whole of it.

I honor all religions, including and especially the Christian faith, although I cannot claim to be a "Christian" in it's current form. BUT, I honor the lessons taught and those that practice the faith in it's loving form. I threw away the "box" of religion long ago, and reached out to find Spirit. You are young and your journey has just begun. Remember to be open to all the lessons and wisdom you come across. Discern, find what speaks to you. Each of us has our own mission and path to walk here on this earth.
Yes! I love what you wrote. Everything I'm learning about is all the means of Love. It's interesting how things came together, but I learned so much just from the female voice alone. It was almost like she did give me a message through the high pitched scream. But it was of worth.
The information that I received (noted in the post) was very strange. It was about what people like to think of as "Judgement day".
But it's personal, its not just destruction of the world, or whatever tales that have been told through mass media.
It's an experience between yourself, and how much you've listened to each word you spoke, and each action you sought out to do.
It's as if my conscious is now a living breathing thing, lol.

Reactions: Debi
It's as if my conscious is now a living breathing thing, lol.
It is. It's part of the soul. Once again...it's all connected. Nothing is separate...it is all part of the ONE.

Bit, are you in the US or outside of it?

It is. It's part of the soul. Once again...it's all connected. Nothing is separate...it is all part of the ONE.

Bit, are you in the US or outside of it?
I'm in the US. Florida to be exact.

I'm in the US. Florida to be exact.
Lived in FL for 10 years....until the heat smothered me! lol St. Pete area.

So, have you always been pulled to the spiritual, paranormal side of life, Bit? And how did you find the forum, if you don't mind me asking.

Lived in FL for 10 years....until the heat smothered me! lol St. Pete area.

So, have you always been pulled to the spiritual, paranormal side of life, Bit? And how did you find the forum, if you don't mind me asking.
Can't stand the heat, I'm Canadian by birth so my bloods too thick for the swamp :p
I looked up EVP forums, so maybe I could share my experience with some people that are also looking for paranormal answers alike. I've always thought the spiritual world was out there, and have felt this extreme drawing to it, but more so in a case of understanding it. I've suffered from major depression my whole life, and I feel like its something that has hindered my life in a sense of my beyond.

Reactions: Debi
You will have more than just my feedback come to you on this thread as time goes on, Bit. Do you listen to any paranormal radio programs? Or podcasts? They can be a trove of info if you find the right ones.