Screaming through dead phone

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by Bitpix, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Bitpix

Bitpix
    Expand Collapse

I am apart of a Occult and Philosopher discord that I read/listen in every once in awhile, but that's as much I go when it comes to that. I listen to some youtube videos of peoples different channeling too. I think its interesting how some people have an open communication with spirit, where mine was a burst of just a needle in a hay stack.

Debi likes this.
  2. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

The best way to grow is to learn everything you can about as much as you can of the paranormal field in general.
    We meet nightly here to listen to paranormal programs that also offer a spiritual component at times. We have a live chat thread that starts at 10PM eastern each night. Thread goes live about 9PM. You will find it in the Daily Share forum area here if you wish to come by some time.

Also, I highly recommend the podcast, Mysterious Matters with Bob Bain. His shows often feature writers in the field who have studied the paranormal and supernatural world for many years and offer ideas on consciousness and spirit.

3. Bitpix

Bitpix
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll be sure to keep it in mind.
    My biggest concern is for the voice. If it is in that spirit realm.. it doesn't sound too happy.

I want to note something else that happened, but I hate tying religion into it, but it was something that was there.
    In front of me was a picture of Jesus, and it was awkwardly in between us all. I don't know any other way to explain it, but something about it made everything tick. The person next to me, that heard the music, was also into summoning. SO, that alone made my mind race for a very long time.

4. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Too vague for me to read into that, Bit. Spirituality and religion are two different things entirely. And there are realms out there, something you will need to learn more about before experiencing.

5. Bitpix

Bitpix
    Expand Collapse

I understand that completely.

Debi likes this.
  6. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Gotta work a bit on the site here, but catch up a bit later.

7. 7Christie

7Christie
    Expand Collapse
    Paranormal Trooper
    Staff

Hi Bitpix. Welcome to the ParaNormalForum . Thanks for sharing your experience.

8. Mokey

Mokey
    Expand Collapse
    Magically Delicious

Welcome to the forum, bit. Interesting experiences you are having. You'll find quite a few of us come here with our many experiences. All from different kinds of paths.

Lynne, Debi and 7Christie like this.