Scratching on the door, possible dream premonition?

WhitneyKristina

Reaction score
This just happened and it was to weird not to post about.
So I am sitting in my office and I heard scratching at the bottom of the door. Which isn't that strange in my house. We have two dogs and a cat and when they want in a room they scratch at the bottom of the door until it is open or they are told to stop. At first I thought that it was one of them trying to get in. But when I got up I froze because all three of them were sitting in front of the door staring at it. If all three of them were in the room with me there was no one in the rest of the house who would be doing the scratching. I stood there about to open the door when I remembered a dream I had just last night. In the dream I was walking through my house and got to the front door and I could hear a woman crying on the other side but when I looked out the window no one was there. And when I opened it a black figure appeared and attacked me. I normally do not have nightmares or dreams that I am afraid of, it's highly unusual for me. So I took notice and kept thinking about it. So when the scratching on the door happened it caused me to take pause and not open it. I feel like the dream may have been a warning to not open the door. I know that there are differences in the dream and what happened but I can't help think that they are connected. Especially because of events that have been happening in my life recently, I am referring to my post "sleep paralysis or something more?". Is it possible that my dream was a possible premonition because this feels like too much of a coincidence, and I don't believe in coincidences? I have had dreams in the past that I have learned since were premonitions but when that has happened it was exactly what was in my dream, this was different. I know that the negative entity that had been in my house is gone, I have no doubts in me about that but I am afraid that it may have brought other spirits with it that are now making themselves known to me. I have noticed that certain areas of the house have had a different energy than usual but it has not been so strong that I felt there was another presence there. I think that these spirits have just not been strong enough to make themselves know in the wake of the cleansing, and have been building their strength up. But the cleansing was to rid me and my home of negative entities so if these spirits are still around I don't believe that they are negative but my dream has me thinking other wise.

I agree with your theory that the Dream was a warning. Answering the door may be seen as an implied acceptance to allow them back in. Keep up your vigelience.

Reactions: WhitneyKristina
I agree with your theory that the Dream was a warning. Answering the door may be seen as an implied acceptance to allow them back in. Keep up your vigelience.
I didn't even think about it like that.

Reactions: Lynne