Scientists say BF is....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

I'm sure chimps share around 99% of the same DNA with humans, I really didn't know they had these samples.
the Texas DNA lab is the group started by Dr. Melba Ketchum, none of her samples have been taken seriously because of cross contamination and lack of professionalism. she gathered a large following in the start but could never get an actual peer review, so the group created a fake magazine and tried to push their findings through it. afterwards they were considered frauds by a lot. this actually is one of the cases that has caused such a divide in the B.F community..... if you wiki bigfoot the wiki article even mentions her in a not so good way.

the Texas DNA lab is the group started by Dr. Melba Ketchum, none of her samples have been taken seriously because of cross contamination and lack of professionalism. she gathered a large following in the start but could never get an actual peer review, so the group created a fake magazine and tried to push their findings through it. afterwards they were considered frauds by a lot. this actually is one of the cases that has caused such a divide in the B.F community..... if you wiki bigfoot the wiki article even mentions her in a not so good way.
I had not made that connection until you and T-Bob mentioned it on live chat last night. If it's Ketchum's group, this is pretty shaky at best. Even from a scientific viewpoint, the way the "specimens" were found and handled, contamination is off the charts.

I had not made that connection until you and T-Bob mentioned it on live chat last night. If it's Ketchum's group, this is pretty shaky at best. Even from a scientific viewpoint, the way the "specimens" were found and handled, contamination is off the charts.
That's a shame I was getting excited about the DNA, if it was more credible it would have been the headline of a lifetime I suppose.

I have found dr Ketchum to be very credible. Anytime DNA shows an oddity or is not explainable the catch all excuse is contamination. She has been right all along I believe. Dr. Ketchum put her entire carrier on the line to bring this to the public and she paid the price. These new findings support what she’s said all along that it is a cross between a human female and unknown DNA father. (I think I’m remembering that correctly) regardless it’s part human and part something else.

Reactions: Paulm