Scientists leave USA to make the planet great again

HJ, I know you are an activist, but I gotta tell you, not all the climate science is correct, imo and of that of other scientists who disagree. According to the doom sayers/scientists when this started in the early 70's, by now the entire world should be unlivable. I know, because I was one of the first people involved in this. In 1970, I was the part of the first Earth Day, STOP (Students to Outlaw Pollution), and several other activist organizations to "save the world."

Since that time, I've also studied it from BOTH sides of the conversation. and the science on both sides. I learned quite a bit by not just listening to one side. It's not all man made, imo, and carbon taxes just make the rich richer. I'm all about not trashing out the planet, but I take a sane approach to it without the doomsday approach I feel the government is making of this.

Do remember, we are not political here. This may fall in the science area, but I don't want the conversation headed into libs vs. conservatives, etc.

Reactions: speedy