Scientists discover the largest T-Rex so far

Out of all the dinos, the T-Rex always fascinated me. Would not want to meet one of them face to face lol.

I can't wrap my head around an animal the size of something weighing 33,000 lbs. They said some could have been as big as 53,000 lbs. and that 2.5 billion roamed the earth some 60 million years ago. Killing one of those would be a big barbe que lol. I wonder why we never see the ghosts of one of these things.

I wonder why we never see the ghosts of one of these things.
You know, that brings up a good question! How far back do our ghosts go? I mean, I don't think I've heard of one farther back than perhaps medieval times?

You know, that brings up a good question! How far back do our ghosts go? I mean, I don't think I've heard of one farther back than perhaps medieval times?
An interesting topic to discuss. I heard Sylvia Brown mention that she thought Nesse was a ghost of a sea serpent and I thought then it was a possibility. Does the energy just dissipate after a while? Does the consciousness dissolve too? It is a concerning thought.

An interesting topic to discuss. I heard Sylvia Brown mention that she thought Nesse was a ghost of a sea serpent and I thought then it was a possibility. Does the energy just dissipate after a while? Does the consciousness dissolve too? It is a concerning thought.
OR it finally moves on across the veil. Or reincarnates?

Reactions: Lynne