Scientists and elite tried to hide what really happened at CERN demonic entities & extra dimensions

ParanormalMom

The truth shall set you free.
Reaction score
Screenshot_2019-05-02-17-06-07~2.png

Reactions: Paintman
Yes it is, and they have no right doing what they are doing. As I use to say
"Stay in your lane"
Meaning they have no business trying to do any of this.

Reactions: Donna K.
I once had a fever dream where in it I was shown how to connect to spirit realms using a machine and DMT. I know nothing about quantum physics but that was how they did it. Something to do with freezing a persons physical body in time and space using quantum mechanics or something similar and an IV dose of DMT to make a person leave their body at any time they wish without the need of any training and there was also an intense light beamed into the eyes for some reason.

In the dream the very first time they used the machine they basically doomed us all and brought back not only negative forces but also forces that simply didn't belong here and were not suited for the earth and which caused us all kinds of chaos.
Of course it was probably just a dream but then I see stuff like this and I do wonder. We really have no business messing with this when it will affect everyone on the planet and possibly mess with other dimensions and beings as well.

Maybe the time has come to stop fighting each other and building bombs for each other because the next attack we get will be from other beings wanting to close the door from our side for good and what exactly do we do if that happens, have they thought about that? Who will come to our aid then if we were attacked from a place we cannot even identify by beings we don't even understand.

CERN was the first weird thing that I encountered before all of the paranormal and supernatural events took place in my life. I work in a library and came across an old black and white LIFE magazine featuring CERN from the early 1960's. CERN has been around for awhile. I kept seeing CERN info. everywhere I turned for awhile and I could not understan why.
My most recent encounter with CERN was when the wife of one of the men who found the Higgs Boson (God particle) actually came to my library with a children's book that she wrote based on her husband's experience at CERN. It is ALL about time travel. I have the book, and the hand-written letter explaining the story, and the characters involved. Very weird. As I live in a small town in WI

Reactions: Benway and Donna K.
CERN was the first weird thing that I encountered before all of the paranormal and supernatural events took place in my life. I work in a library and came across an old black and white LIFE magazine featuring CERN from the early 1960's. CERN has been around for awhile. I kept seeing CERN info. everywhere I turned for awhile and I could not understan why.
My most recent encounter with CERN was when the wife of one of the men who found the Higgs Boson (God particle) actually came to my library with a children's book that she wrote based on her husband's experience at CERN. It is ALL about time travel. I have the book, and the hand-written letter explaining the story, and the characters involved. Very weird. As I live in a small town in WI
Can you tell us more about the book ?

Reactions: Benway and Donna K.
I don't like how the pastor says that Anti-Matter and Dark Matter are the same. We know what Anti-Matter is and it's the negative variant of normal matter that all things are made of. Dark Matter is the name of matter that we know is there but we have no clue what it is or how to properly gauge it or understand it. He has good point and idea's in the beginning but near the end he seems to trail off and knowing a fair amount about the paranormal as well as having a scientific mind not knowing something entirely and claiming to know about it is a pet peeve of mine. Either way interesting video to say the least. Has some interesting points especially in the beginning of it.

I don't like how the pastor says that Anti-Matter and Dark Matter are the same. We know what Anti-Matter is and it's the negative variant of normal matter that all things are made of. Dark Matter is the name of matter that we know is there but we have no clue what it is or how to properly gauge it or understand it. He has good point and idea's in the beginning but near the end he seems to trail off and knowing a fair amount about the paranormal as well as having a scientific mind not knowing something entirely and claiming to know about it is a pet peeve of mine. Either way interesting video to say the least. Has some interesting points especially in the beginning of it.

I don't like it either Keiiyentai. And I don't like this title "Scientists and elite tried to hide what really happened at CERN demonic entities & extra dimensions". And the hundreds others like it in a myriad of variations which all basically state - well - a belief or theory as FACT. The whole world is in chaos because of this kind of thing. I call it Fear-Mongering... Marketing by Fear. The title always depends on the agenda. This weaving of a whole reality based on untruth from a truth as tiny as a grain of sand is dangerous and destructive to the human condition and spread's fear and distrust like wildfire.

I am not saying CERN isn't a past crazy idea come into fruition. Because it is quite insane and hold's WAY to much power between the known and unknown. No concept brought into reality of this size and capabilities come's about from public funding... Self interests of the rich and powerful are rampant I am sure. CERN freely admits on their websites that they are Looking For God Formula. Freely admits they are attempting to create or devise a black hole. CERN even freely admits to searching for wormholes into other dimensions. And there is absolutely nothing the masses can do about it. So capitalizing on this horror of a collider to enforce whatever specific agenda you have is even a worse horror.

Basically all these idiots are showing you a possible scenario out of thousands of scenario's. Tell you it is fact. Scare the living bejezzes out of you. Then of course, offer salvation in one way or another. In 2019 we have let this thing get so out of hand that it is fracturing any stable reality into shattered glass pieces of disconnection. Fear has become the new niche market. It's disgusting.

Sorry. I didn't mean to rant... but man. Where is the line?

Reactions: Lynne and Keiyentai