Scientist ‘solves’ Loch Ness Monster mystery - and says it’s really a sea turtle

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score
so, its an unknown species of turtle..... kinda like bigfoot is an unknown species of ape..... wow, somehow i feel as though we are back to square one... its unknown...... uhg, hold on, let me go bang my head on the wall..........................

so, its an unknown species of turtle..... kinda like bigfoot is an unknown species of ape..... wow, somehow i feel as though we are back to square one... its unknown...... uhg, hold on, let me go bang my head on the wall..........................
Please Paul..."Swamp Ape" It's a thing! ;er:p

For this guy's safety and well-being, I hope he's not planning to visit Scotland.
I agree. I don’t see where he showed any evidence for his theory. Turtles spend a certain amount of time on land. I would think that something that big would have been seen on the shore.

There would have to be a breeding population. I can't see how his theory is any better than the previous ones. or more provable.

There would have to be a breeding population. I can't see how his theory is any better than the previous ones. or more provable.
now oz, the first thing i learned from a few Bigfoot conferences is that there is no room for logic and facts in this business, so if you want to go very far in this world you have to leave that nonsense at home.....lol

now oz, the first thing i learned from a few Bigfoot conferences is that there is no room for logic and facts in this business, so if you want to go very far in this world you have to leave that nonsense at home.....lol
Lol

Reactions: ozentity and Paulm