Science says "Don't eat the icicles!"

Having tank water for the last 35 years bird poo is part of my diet lol. The poopsickles may be a bit concentrated though. I still think it beats most water supplies, full of chemicals, some have recycled waste water and dams have dead animals and even murder victims at times. Is no water safe ?lol.

Having tank water for the last 35 years bird poo is part of my diet lol. The poopsickles may be a bit concentrated though. I still think it beats most water supplies, full of chemicals, some have recycled waste water and dams have dead animals and even murder victims at times. Is no water safe ?lol.
Having eaten icecicles like popsicles when I was a kid, I have to wonder how I survived...lol

Having eaten icecicles like popsicles when I was a kid, I have to wonder how I survived...lol
They probably aren't as bad as the artificial colours and flavourings of todays spoilt kid's ice treats, lol.

;vo I never lick or eat anything from outside. Oz I hope you boil your tank water ?

;vo I never lick or eat anything from outside. Oz I hope you boil your tank water ?
Only if I'm making a cuppa Lynne, lol. I've never got sick off tank water but have off town water at times.

Reactions: Lynne