Science proves....

Repetitive tasks are good for me. It could be painting an entire trim package for a house, snapping green beans, sorting nuts & bolts or baseball cards, or rolling putts after work. It's all Zen. Quiets my mind. Plus, things get done.
Thinking of Lynne.:)

Repetitive tasks are good for me. It could be painting an entire trim package for a house, snapping green beans, sorting nuts & bolts or baseball cards, or rolling putts after work. It's all Zen. Quiets my mind. Plus, things get done.
Thinking of Lynne.:)

Being honest instead of a troll, I have to say that there is sincerely something totally Zenning about painting a big old wall - rolling, rolling, rolling, DOH, damn hit the white ceiling, rolling, rolling, etc.

Being honest instead of a troll, I have to say that there is sincerely something totally Zenning about painting a big old wall - rolling, rolling, rolling, DOH, damn hit the white ceiling, rolling, rolling, etc.
I always do the cut-in first. By the time I get to the rolling, rolling it's fun and you get to see great progress. There is great satisfaction seeing a completed job.

let’s see my fav is spinning yarn, then knitting, and reading. Of course my pets are hobbies too. They keep me very busy.

Reactions: Paintman