Science of healing yourself

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

I know many of us are in healing mode, and even more of you know someone who is currently struggling to heal. Thought you might like to see this.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Do you have a story of healing? Share it!

49698519_2479938598687539_2773392839818608640_n (Small).jpg

Ii have had two unexplained healings. I will try to be brief. The first was by a healer that I met unexpectly. She approached me and offered to heal the issue I had at the time. I was suffering from severe shoulder pain and could not lift my arm over my head or across my body. She prayed over me and then asked to heal my knees also. I had problems all my life with my knees popping out and this was painful. My knees were healed right away because I never again had issues with that. She told me my shoulder would take three days to heal. She also said it would try to come back occasionally through life but to just reaffirm my healing and it would go away. She was absolutly right. We remained friends for many years until she moved away in her old age.

I had another one but I will save this for another time. I absolutly believe God healed me that day. The healer was the conduit. I also believe our mind and thoughts can heal or make us sick.

Ii have had two unexplained healings. I will try to be brief. The first was by a healer that I met unexpectly. She approached me and offered to heal the issue I had at the time. I was suffering from severe shoulder pain and could not lift my arm over my head or across my body. She prayed over me and then asked to heal my knees also. I had problems all my life with my knees popping out and this was painful. My knees were healed right away because I never again had issues with that. She told me my shoulder would take three days to heal. She also said it would try to come back occasionally through life but to just reaffirm my healing and it would go away. She was absolutly right. We remained friends for many years until she moved away in her old age.

I had another one but I will save this for another time. I absolutly believe God healed me that day. The healer was the conduit. I also believe our mind and thoughts can heal or make us sick.
Thank you for sharing that, Lynne. That is amazing. So good to hear of it firsthand!

I guess this is a healing story, but it was more a spiritual healing. I had been going through an extremely stressful time. I was a single parent with an adolescent daughter, had just moved to a new city and started a brand new job. I was not able to sleep nights, and spent a lot of time in telephone chat rooms just to distract myself. My daughter began to notice something different about me and expressed that she felt I was not myself, but I would snap at her to leave me alone. Once, she brought the bible over to me and I got really upset and told her to get it away from me, ASAP. Weird behavior on my part, because I used to always keep it in my bedroom. She finally hinted that she thought I was invaded by some evil entity. I laughed it off. But when I tried to sleep, I kept seeing an disturbing images, and my health began to go downhill from lack of sleep. I was barely eating either, and lost a lot of weight.

There was this guy that I chatted with regularly, who lived in Hawaii. One day I joked with him about my daughter's fears, and he didn't laugh. He asked me some questions about what was happening, and found that I had not been able to sleep or eat much. He offered to do an exorcism over the phone, which I found amusing too, not believing such a thing was possible or necessary, but he insisted. So we made an appointment for when my daughter was out, and he had me lie down with the phone up to my ear, and he began to chant and pray in a language that I wasn't familiar with. At first I felt this massive struggle inside me, and could hear myself saying over and over that "I won't let her sleep." Then I felt as if I were suffocating. This quickly passed and I felt as if layers of dark energy were rising up and leaving my body, one after another. When he was through, I just lay there, feeling drained but peaceful. He cautioned me to always protect myself, and to pray and keep good energy around me, and to this day I am grateful for what he taught me. I believe that when we are stressed, our auras become weakened, and negative energy can penetrate and get through. I believe he saved my life!

I guess this is a healing story, but it was more a spiritual healing. I had been going through an extremely stressful time. I was a single parent with an adolescent daughter, had just moved to a new city and started a brand new job. I was not able to sleep nights, and spent a lot of time in telephone chat rooms just to distract myself. My daughter began to notice something different about me and expressed that she felt I was not myself, but I would snap at her to leave me alone. Once, she brought the bible over to me and I got really upset and told her to get it away from me, ASAP. Weird behavior on my part, because I used to always keep it in my bedroom. She finally hinted that she thought I was invaded by some evil entity. I laughed it off. But when I tried to sleep, I kept seeing an disturbing images, and my health began to go downhill from lack of sleep. I was barely eating either, and lost a lot of weight.

There was this guy that I chatted with regularly, who lived in Hawaii. One day I joked with him about my daughter's fears, and he didn't laugh. He asked me some questions about what was happening, and found that I had not been able to sleep or eat much. He offered to do an exorcism over the phone, which I found amusing too, not believing such a thing was possible or necessary, but he insisted. So we made an appointment for when my daughter was out, and he had me lie down with the phone up to my ear, and he began to chant and pray in a language that I wasn't familiar with. At first I felt this massive struggle inside me, and could hear myself saying over and over that "I won't let her sleep." Then I felt as if I were suffocating. This quickly passed and I felt as if layers of dark energy were rising up and leaving my body, one after another. When he was through, I just lay there, feeling drained but peaceful. He cautioned me to always protect myself, and to pray and keep good energy around me, and to this day I am grateful for what he taught me. I believe that when we are stressed, our auras become weakened, and negative energy can penetrate and get through. I believe he saved my life!
Garnet, a spiritual healing is a healing and of great importance, as you found out.

Condensed story that I've told before. My aunt was dying of breast cancer. She fought for a healing. She wrote her own eulogy. In it, she told us "My cancer healed me. My body didn't live through it, but it healed my soul." Words I've never forgotten. There is more than one kind of healing.

Great testimonies ladies. Healing does come in many ways. I believe God can use any circumstance for our benefit.

My second healing was instant and truly shocking to me as it was unexpected. I was watching a preacher on tv and he was praying for those in the audience to have healing. I had what was probably a broken big toe. My horse had stepped on it a few days prior. I was unable to bend it and it was badly bruised. During an advertisement (no fancy tv options back then ), I went to go to the kitchen and to my great amazement my toe bent with no pain. I quickly looked down at my foot to see that the bruise was TOTALLY gone!! No pain! I have witness’s because my family knew I was injured and later saw my healed toe.

These two events have rescued me through my life in times of low faith. It is evidence that god answers prayers and even helps us when we don’t ask. Staying in faith upholds our life and God will order our steps. I really believe this. I hope this testimony inspires others. I don’t often talk about it because it is so emotional.