Science and BF

The author complains about lack of scientific interest, yet he has a background in science and academia so should realize that nothing is going to be investigated without funding. Try being an anthropology professor and asking for half a million dollars for Bigfoot research, and see how far that gets you.
Most active scientists that I know (and I do know several) don't have the time or inclination to conduct side research out of their own pockets. Their day job pretty much fills their time.

But this is a good first step! Hopefully other anthropologists can lend credence to his conclusions.

There is so much evidence that I don’t know how anyone can doubt there is something out there. We have footprints, eye witness accounts all over the world, DNA, vocalization that doesn’t match any known creature, now teeth marks on bones. Oh and not to mention rock throwing and communication through rock stacking. There is also the structures deep in the woods. I think there is enough circumstantial evidences now to say this is a real being.