School Synchronicity

S3089

Deactivated Account
Reaction score
I want to recall a weird scenario that happened when I was in high school (approximately 16-17 years ago). At that time I was reading a book called "The Day After Roswell" by Phillip J. Corso and Bill Birnes. I was probably about half way through the book, when this event I am about to relate happened, so it was fresh in my mind. Anyway, I remember walking into art class one day and noticing that my usual tutor was not present and that there was another tutor in his place, who welcomed us and soon introduced herself. Bare in mind this is a high school in England. She said her name is Miss Dwyer and that she would be standing in for my tutor who was sick on that day. I noticed that she had an American accent, and ironically enough, that her surname was one that had been mentioned in the book I was reading at the time and that a man with the same surname had been connected to the famous crash of 1947. He was a firefighter. I wondered if she was related or knew about the person in question. So once the lesson had ended, I waited for the other students to leave the room. I asked her where she was from in the US and she replied Roswell, New Mexico. I remember thinking how strange an occurrence it was. I asked her if she was aware of the UFO crash that had happened in Roswell and that a man with the same surname (Dwyer) was connected to the incident and had been mentioned in the book. She replied that she was aware of the crash and that she is forbidden to talk about it, which to me entailed a connection to that man. She refused to talk anymore about it. My curiosity had gotten the better of me and my intuition had been correct, it is a bizarre story of synchronicity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool. Dywer was the father of oft quoted Roswell interviewee Frankie Dywer Rowe. She died a few years back, here is her obit. Appears she had three brothers, one of whom might have been the father or grandfather of your substitute tutor.

Frankie Rowe | Roswell Daily Record

Reactions: Debi and S3089
I want to recall a weird scenario that happened when I was in high school (approximately 16-17 years ago). At that time I was reading a book called "The Day After Roswell" by Phillip J. Corso and Bill Birnes. I was probably about half way through the book, when this event I am about to relate happened, so it was fresh in my mind. Anyway, I remember walking into art class one day and noticing that my usual tutor was not present and that there was another tutor in his place, who welcomed us and soon introduced herself. Bare in mind this is a high school in England. She said her name is Miss Dwyer and that she would be standing in for my tutor who was sick on that day. I noticed that she had an American accent, and ironically enough, that her surname was one that had been mentioned in the book I was reading at the time and that a man with the same surname had been connected to the famous crash of 1947. He was a firefighter. I wondered if she was related or knew about the person in question. So once the lesson had ended, I waited for the other students to leave the room. I asked her where she was from in the US and she replied Roswell, New Mexico. I remember thinking how strange an occurrence it was. I asked her if she was aware of the UFO crash that had happened in Roswell and that a man with the same surname (Dwyer) was connected to the incident and had been mentioned in the book. She replied that she was aware of the very much aware of the crash and that she is forbidden to talk about it, which to me entailed a connection to that man. She refused to talk anymore about it. My curiosity had gotten the better of me and my intuition had been correct, it is a bizarre story of synchronicity.
That is a really cool story, S3! Thanks for sharing! Sometimes it's a really small world.

Last edited:
Reactions: S3089
She replied that she was aware of the crash and that she is forbidden to talk about it, which to me entailed a connection to that man. She refused to talk anymore about it.

Very interesting, indeed.