Scented secrets

TERRIFIC article
One of my dream trips is to go to Versailles and visit the osmotheque.

AutumnRhythm_Lifestyle_3_720x980_c737a0a9-9b30-4f8a-9b14-822e80383bc1_720x980.jpg

Chris described this to me as him wanting to evoke a sensation of riding a motorcycle thru the woods back east in the fall....god it makes my eyes roll back in my head when I smell it..intoxicating

"Autumn Rhythm is a fragrance of abstract expressionism. It isn't deliberate nor is it random, it exists in a place in between. This fragrance is a mere explosion of random energy, reminiscent of the Fall. It is Entropy; an increase of disorder. Imagine the chaotic mayhem of leaves and branches drifting in the wind as the temperature slowly starts to drop. The air is crisp and earthy, the changing colors of the leaves are bright and vivid. With a sexy skin-like leather note, this fragrance is sensual and intimate. Maté, a South American guarana-like tea note, is energizing and mouth watering. Ambrette and racy Orris dresses the fragrance in suede. Cashmeran and Cedarwood adds an elegant dark tone, while the Amber and Musk makes the fragrance deep and comforting. The arrangement of the notes in Autumn Rhythm are like melodic and harmonic beats that will make you dance." -

I am getting some samples of this in the mail. It’s a new concept in layering scent. Here’s a short review. I thought it was clever and beautifully packaged.