Scars......

I have a huge scar on my back from triple back surgeries, complete with the scar tissue "zipper" effect. But my oldest scar is on the bridge of my nose...a leftover from chickenpox as a child.

I have a huge scar on my back from triple back surgeries, complete with the scar tissue "zipper" effect. But my oldest scar is on the bridge of my nose...a leftover from chickenpox as a child.
Oh my God, I have a scar on my nose from chickenpox too! It is more on the side of the bridge of my nose.

Reactions: Paulm and Selectric
I have a long scar on my right knee due to a total knee replacement I had a few years back. I also have a scar that starts at the top of my nose, runs to the top of my left eyebrow, and across the top of my eyebrow. Took 17 stiches to fix that one up. I got it sliding into third base while playing softball 30ish years ago...I was safe by the way.

I still have a very tiny scar on my right forearm, which I got from playing in an abandoned car with my brother. I guess you can tell I was a bit of a tomboy! I got a cut from a piece of window glass.

Reactions: Paulm and Selectric