Scariest urban legend from each State

I have not heard of the Virginia one (Bunny man).

Most of the stories occur around Colchester Overpass, a Southern Railway overpass spanning Colchester Road near Clifton, Virginia. Colchester Overpass is commonly referred to as "Bunny Man Bridge".
Not sure I would want to run into him/her, either. I have been to the town of Clifton, VA. I know the former Mayor quite well. I shall ask him about the Colchester Overpass and its inhabitant.

Reactions: Paintman
Yeah, I never heard of a Hoosier Bigfoot, but Brown County could handle it. Self identifying as a Chicagoan, Homey The Clown was a real enough for school kids to be warned of him.
raw

Reactions: Debi
Yeah, I never heard of a Hoosier Bigfoot, but Brown County could handle it. Self identifying as a Chicagoan, Homey The Clown was a real enough for school kids to be warned of him.
raw
Brown County has one, I'm told. I know the guy in charge of the local Bigfoot group.

Clowns...Chicago is famous for them. Armand says it's why I have a fear of them....he could be right on that!

Reactions: Paintman
I didn't know Lahr MI had a triangle. It was fun browsing all the states. I'm like S Carolinas Lizzard man. Good pic too :D

Reactions: Debi