Scaredy Cat!

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

And I'm not talking about your parents! Clowns, monster under the bed, dark rooms, particular animals, etc.
161064423_4614747011920661_6918501014565037545_n.png

Witches mostly, because I used to wake with one cackling in my ear many times. Also clowns at the circus, I could sense evil intentions under their supposedly funny makeup. I think back then most people considered them amusing, not me, lol.

Chucky from Child's Play.I hadn't watched part 1 yet. And then one fine day I found out that the spirit inhabiting the doll was just a modern day serial killer instead of some ancient evil force. Then all my fear disappeared.

Last edited:
Reactions: Black Cloud
One of our neighbors, a mean, foul-mouthed old drunk. When I was about 6-7, he screamed at me when I turned around in his driveway on my bike. I didn't know what many of the words he said meant, but I knew he was angry. I never told my parents about it since I was afraid I'd get in trouble.

An empty bedroom adjacent to the room my brother and I slept in. We had a large family, but that room was never put into use as a bedroom. I would hear noises in it at night, like somebody moving things around.

Spiders, clowns, dolls, puppets, heights...it's a long list! Also, after watching the film Jaws, I've had a lifelong fear that there was a man-eating shark living under my bed that would bite my legs off if I hung them over the edge :oops: