Scared Soulless, Please Help?

Interesting Chaleh was speaking of shadow figures,I had one they call the Hat Man visit me twice ten years apart at the beginning of bad relationships.I really felt he came to warn me or as an omen or sorts.

Very interesting. I'm not overly familiar with the story of that particular entity, but I haven't heard especially good things about it.

Reactions: ozentity
The wrath of any mother animal as we know them is nothing to doubt, that's for sure. I've been especially livid about this. My space is my damn space, and that's that. This thing doesn't have a place here.
That's what I'm talking about.Next time you sense it have that attitude and tell it,don't enter into anything else with it.

Reactions: Salem Wilder Fox
That's what I'm talking about.Next time you sense it have that attitude and tell it,don't enter into anything else with it.

Good to know. Is this all I should anticipate needing to do with this thing?

Good to know. Is this all I should anticipate needing to do with this thing?
It works for me,I've been dealing with entities since a young kid.Some use faith or religion,depending on what you believe,burning sage or other methods,you will probably hear others advice on here.The main thing is to give it no energy by fearing it.Sounds a bit cliché,but is good advice.Other people think you create these entities through fear.

Reactions: Salem Wilder Fox
Hey, sorry. My path is eclectic Wicca. Very open to many things. Sorry for the late reply. Things have settled a little bit since I posted that, but something has happened every night for a few days that's on par with what I described here, this being the most severe yet. It's getting a tad worse over time.
Good to know you have faith, period. I speak for all of us when I say these beings are older, stronger and smarter than us. We all need something or someone greater than ourselves to side with.

Welcome to the forum. :)

I think the location is significant. And it is attached to your partner, and just seems to be behaving like someone who is possessive.
Do you know of any past relationships that ended in a death, or maybe a family member on their side?

Possible this could be family, old school, and disapproving.

If there is no link you can find, then you may move onto getting rid of it. Starting with some work on your partner. Some ritual baths, then maybe tie cutting visualisations. Clear out the excess baggage.
Change the positions of the furniture. For some reason this disturbs spirits, then place something happy in that area - so each time you look that way - you will think positive and not negative. - Starve it out. Nice table, some scented flowers. Lighter incense. See what happens.

There are still a couple of options (could be the house, or the bed, or you) but I would try these first and see how you get on.

Thank you so much, I appreciate the insight. Coincidentally, I've had a European friend suggest similar, which is interesting to me.

It works for me,I've been dealing with entities since a young kid.Some use faith or religion,depending on what you believe,burning sage or other methods,you will probably hear others advice on here.The main thing is to give it no energy by fearing it.Sounds a bit cliché,but is good advice.Other people think you create these entities through fear.

I've heard of the concept that some entities are one's own manifestation, but I'm unsure myself because I haven't done enough study on that, personally. It's interesting to me.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I've heard of the concept that some entities are one's own manifestation, but I'm unsure myself because I haven't done enough study on that, personally. It's interesting to me.
The ones that manifest as a result of your own thoughts and efforts are called tulpas, thought forms and sometimes servitors. They have little independent sentience. Different from other types of spirits.