Say Cheese!

hZHGnSOBfmEq.jpeg
I can honestly say I've never disliked a single cheese I've ever tried. Buy 10 lb things of shredded parmesan at Sam's Club and run out too quick. There is a hamburger for every season and Holiday, & a special cheese to go with it.
Naturally I live very close to the Holy Land - Wisconsin. And I visit the sacred Temple when I am in Wisconsin - the cheese factory attached to the cheese museum in Tomah.
People ask me about my religion and it's difficult to describe Wisconsin Orthodox.

RoseRed, the state of Wisconsin is the cheese capital of the USA. Also beer capital from Milwaukee and lots of cranberry farms.

Everyone in Wisconsin dresses like this even the children
images (3).jpeg

RoseRed, the state of Wisconsin is the cheese capital of the USA. Also beer capital from Milwaukee and lots of cranberry farms.

Everyone in Wisconsin dresses like this even the children
View attachment 40626
I was aware of the cheese connection with Wisconsin but not about the beer and cranberries! Loving the new take on the tricorn hat! Does it get in the way when you're painting? :laughing:

I never met a cheese I didn't like. Some, I like better than others. But all are minor miracles of life on earth.
Gruyere is probably my all-around favorite. My wife has made Gruyere mac and cheese and OMG it's to die for.

When I smell Velveeta, I think of fishing. Doesn't everyone?