Saved by an Angel?

What beautiful testimonials. Thanks for sharing. Quite a few years ago now my husband was going in for an early overtime shift. The weather was really icy but we really needed the extra pay. He only got about two miles from home and had slid off the road into a deep ditch. He must have rolled over because the truck was demolished. The only place not damaged was where he was sitting. There was a broken off tree log sitting on the seat next to him. He had to crawl out a broken window in the back of the cab. He was fine except a bump on his head. God saved his life that day I’m convinced.

What beautiful testimonials. Thanks for sharing. Quite a few years ago now my husband was going in for an early overtime shift. The weather was really icy but we really needed the extra pay. He only got about two miles from home and had slid off the road into a deep ditch. He must have rolled over because the truck was demolished. The only place not damaged was where he was sitting. There was a broken off tree log sitting on the seat next to him. He had to crawl out a broken window in the back of the cab. He was fine except a bump on his head. God saved his life that day I’m convinced.
That was awesome! Thanks for sharing that!

Reactions: Lynne and Debi