Saved by a Spirit

ozentity

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
A few years ago I was attacked in my home by some very nasty people over a misunderstanding. I managed to get them out of my house and arm myself. Lucky I did because the ring leader was heading back but I came out and it really was a threshold moment. I almost did the unthinkable and as this was unfolding the guy's mother who had died a few years before and I'd only seen once, stood in front of her son. She had a protective but pleading face looking at me. I lowered the weapon and I told the guy to leave quickly. She was in front of him but transparent so I could see him too. I heard later he had told someone that his mum was there with him that day. I think God sent her to save her boy and maybe me too. I will never think of going to those measures again thanks to a lady's spirit.

I don't think I've told this story before but it was probably the most profoundly spiritual/paranormal moment of my life.
I absolutely believe when we are about to do something terrible or something terrible is about to happen to us, 'someone' steps in to direct the situation. It does not happen all the time sadly. Look at all the tragedy around the world. That is where belief in a far bigger picture comes into play to rationalize the unavoidable.

A few years ago I was attacked in my home by some very nasty people over a misunderstanding. I managed to get them out of my house and arm myself. Lucky I did because the ring leader was heading back but I came out and it really was a threshold moment. I almost did the unthinkable and as this was unfolding the guy's mother who had died a few years before and I'd only seen once, stood in front of her son. She had a protective but pleading face looking at me. I lowered the weapon and I told the guy to leave quickly. She was in front of him but transparent so I could see him too. I heard later he had told someone that his mum was there with him that day. I think God sent her to save her boy and maybe me too. I will never think of going to those measures again thanks to a lady's spirit.
Thank you for sharing that, Oz. These are the moments when clarity emerges. The other side is real, and it still engages with us. This is one of the times I would count as angelic intervention. The spirit was sent to do the intervention, but angels stood by watching over all of you.

Thank you for sharing that, Oz. These are the moments when clarity emerges. The other side is real, and it still engages with us. This is one of the times I would count as angelic intervention. The spirit was sent to do the intervention, but angels stood by watching over all of you.
I didn't think about angels but I remember being in a sort of lit up bubble, I thought it was just my state of anger. It was a strange moment, like the worst but the best. i did feel bad later for letting people bring this out in me or me letting it out. As Selectric said I wonder why bad things actually are allowed to play out elsewhere.

Oz I am sorry that you had to fight for your position but am glad it all worked out. I appreciate you sharing that because it reaffirms faith in the afterlife. I can't imagine your shock at seeing a ghost right in front of your eyes during such a stressful situation. Did you tell the guy you saw her?

Oz I am sorry that you had to fight for your position but am glad it all worked out. I appreciate you sharing that because it reaffirms faith in the afterlife. I can't imagine your shock at seeing a ghost right in front of your eyes during such a stressful situation. Did you tell the guy you saw her?
No I avoided him as he was the bad guy in the town that I lived. I only told one friend about what I experienced. Like most of these things people just wouldn't believe it so I don't bother anymore except for posting on here. I moved not long after.

Last edited:
No I avoided him as he was the bad guy in the town that I lived. I only told one friend about what I experienced. Like most of these things people just wouldn't believe it so I don't both anymore except for posting on here. I moved not long after.
That's a WOW experience.... I'm glad you and the other person didn't get hurt