Saturday Night Sci-Fi with Armand and T-Bob

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
ParanormalForum-Sci-Fi-Banner.jpg

Please join the PNF family for the viewing of an old time Sci-Fi film at 11pm EST. The PNF hosts are science fiction enthusiasts Armand and T-Bob.

Plan 9 from Outer Space

1959 ‧ Fantasy/Thriller ‧ 1h 19m

StoryLine: In California, an old man (Bela Lugosi) grieves the loss of his wife (Vampira) and on the next day he also dies. However, the space soldier Eros and her mate Tanna use an electric device to resurrect them both and the strong Inspector Clay (Tor Johnson) that was murdered by the couple. Their intention is not to conquer Earth but to stop mankind from developing the powerful bomb "Solobonite" that would threaten the universe. When the population of Hollywood and Washington DC sees flying saucers on the sky, a colonel, a police lieutenant, a commercial pilot, his wife and a policeman try to stop the aliens.

Release date: July 22, 1959 (USA)
Director: Ed Wood
Music composed by: Frank Worth
Written by: Claudio Carvalho
Copyright: Public Domain

MV5BMzUzMzA0NDE3MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzg1Mjc1MDE@._V1_SY317_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

First Billed Cast

Gregory Walcott ... Jeff Trent
Mona McKinnon ... Paula Trent
Duke Moore ... Lieutenant Harper

Tom Keene ... Colonel Edwards
Carl Anthony ... Patrolman Larry
Paul Marco ... Patrolman Kelton

Tor Johnson ... Inspector Clay
Dudley Manlove ... Eros
Joanna Lee ... Tanna

John Breckinridge ... Ruler
Lyle Talbot ... General Roberts
David De Mering ... Danny

Norma McCarty ... Edith
Bill Ash ... Captain
Lynn Lemon ... Reverend (as Reverend Lynn Lemon)

Also

Ben Frommer ... Man
Gloria Dea ... Girl
Conrad Brooks ... Policeman

Vampira ... Vampire Girl
Bela Lugosi ... Ghoul Man (archive footage)
Criswell ... Narrator

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
Opening Narration:

Criswell: " Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future. You are interested in the unknown, the mysterious, the unexplainable. That is why you are here. And now, for the first time, we are bringing to you the full story of what happened on that fateful day. We are bringing you all the evidence, based only on the secret testimony of the miserable souls who survived this terrifying ordeal. The incidents, the places. My friend, we cannot keep this a secret any longer. Let us punish the guilty. Let us reward the innocent. My friend, can your heart stand the shocking facts about grave robbers from outer space? "

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
looks awesome Christie thank you for your hard work.

Reactions: 7Critter
Here is a direct youtube link:

yeah we may want to do that one. We can have a vote but we will probably all want to be at the same point in the movie.

Reactions: JoMama
I thought perhaps being able to sync up on youtube might help late arrivals.

Reactions: Armand
the music sounds like dark shadows.