Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends on the mood that I am in

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

7Critter

Paranormal Trooper
Staff
Reaction score
Most of us snack, especially while listening to a radio broadcast or watching a movie and OF COURSE while chatting on our favorite ParaNormalForum site. When you snack, do you prefer salty snacks, sweet snacks, or does it depend on the mood that your in ? Please expand if it is the latter.

Secondary question for peanut lovers: Do you prefer salted peanuts or honey roasted peanuts or as someone pointed out dry roasted ?

peanuts salted.jpg
or
peanuts sweet.jpg
or
peanuts dry roasted.jpg

Reactions: JoMama
I love nuts, they are my go-to snack. Like you I try to avoid the extra sugar, but I do like sweet ones once in a while. Also, cashews are kind of sweet tasting, so you get a little of both with those. My favorites are macadamia nuts, but you practically need to get financed with a loan to purchase them! Oh also, Costco sells an item called "cashew clusters" which are little squares of cashews, almonds, and pumpkin seeds mixed together and sweetened mainly with honey - they are addictive and delicious if you're a nut lover.

8832467140638.jpg

I have had roasted almonds with honey and cinnamon. I thought they were pretty good but ,if I were to snack on nuts around here it would probably be lightly salted peanuts .
Either salted...not too salty or dry roasted. I've never liked the honey kind. My aunt brought me some coated macadamia nuts from Hawaii once but I've never found any here that tasted that good.
I'm with you on the not too salty thing .It drives me "nuts"when they over salt corn chips

Reactions: Debi and Mokey