Sage worked for me

Just another day at the office... Just another bothersome supernatural being that doesn't know when to leave.

If you find yourself in a similar situation - don't tell anyone you know (friends/family). You'll just get the tilted head thing, "Oh, really?" . Plus, you'll end up as gossip fodder.
I've seen that happen, James, and I feel for you. In my case, I no longer care what people think. They can believe or not believe...up to them! Comes with dealing with it over a lifetime, I guess. Glad you're here with people who will believe you and give you some support.

I've seen that happen, James, and I feel for you. In my case, I no longer care what people think. They can believe or not believe...up to them! Comes with dealing with it over a lifetime, I guess. Glad you're here with people who will believe you and give you some support.

Ditto what Debi said.

Reactions: Debi
Thank you for your comments. I wish I could contribute more, but my experience is limited to this encounter. I can tell you about the things it did but I'm not sure how interested people are in reading about them. Mostly standard things but then it began damaging expensive items and dropping things on me while I was sleeping, making it a safety hazard.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Thank you for your comments. I wish I could contribute more, but my experience is limited to this encounter. I can tell you about the things it did but I'm not sure how interested people are in reading about them. Mostly standard things but then it began damaging expensive items and dropping things on me while I was sleeping, making it a safety hazard.

JamesM, if you have the calories to invest in writing up a post on this topic, you will find that many people here will both read it and comment on it.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
James, feel free to share with us. We would be very interested in hearing about it.

The Peroni Glass Incident:

My supernatural roommate first introduced itself with the shattering of a Peroni beer glass (picture below). I 'borrowed' this glass from my local pub and it was my favorite beer glass. In the mornings I would rinse it under the tap and and place it rim-down on a paper towel. The tap water wasn't too hot or too cold, and on the day it was resting on the towel for several hours before I heard the sound of glass shattering.

When I went into the kitchen, I found that the rim of the glass was perfectly intact on the towel. But the rest of the glass had exploded like a glass hand grenade. Notice the thick base of the glass, the base had turned into glass nuggets strewn all around. I wish I had taken a picture. At first I thought that something rolled out of the cupboard above and fell on it. So I searched and didn't find anything. I thought it was just a strange thing. I went online and found some stories about glass spontaneously breaking, but the the breakage was usually blamed on rapid heat transfer or imperfections in antique glass. But whatever, strange things happen. And in isolation this event would have been forgotten. But this was the day that marked the beginning of the strange happenings that would follow for the next few weeks.

31IzXvPZAqL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Just asking to be certain. The episode with the glass you shared above JamesM, this is related to whatever you are using the sage to banish - right?

Reactions: Debi
The Peroni Glass Incident:

My supernatural roommate first introduced itself with the shattering of a Peroni beer glass (picture below). I 'borrowed' this glass from my local pub and it was my favorite beer glass. In the mornings I would rinse it under the tap and and place it rim-down on a paper towel. The tap water wasn't too hot or too cold, and on the day it was resting on the towel for several hours before I heard the sound of glass shattering.

When I went into the kitchen, I found that the rim of the glass was perfectly intact on the towel. But the rest of the glass had exploded like a glass hand grenade. Notice the thick base of the glass, the base had turned into glass nuggets strewn all around. I wish I had taken a picture. At first I thought that something rolled out of the cupboard above and fell on it. So I searched and didn't find anything. I thought it was just a strange thing. I went online and found some stories about glass spontaneously breaking, but the the breakage was usually blamed on rapid heat transfer or imperfections in antique glass. But whatever, strange things happen. And in isolation this event would have been forgotten. But this was the day that marked the beginning of the strange happenings that would follow for the next few weeks.

31IzXvPZAqL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

My initial thought is ghost of an angry barkeeper come to take back the glass.

Hi James. Sorry I’m a bit late to welcome you. Sorry that crazy ghost was ruining things. Tell us more, we love this stuff.