Sage worked for me

Just asking to be certain. The episode with the glass you shared above JamesM, this is related to whatever you are using the sage to banish - right?

Yes, the glass incident was the first weird thing that happened. And almost everyday after that for 3 weeks, things would be knocked over and moved around. It would move things while I was sleeping so every morning I would survey the living room to see what it had done. I should had taken a picture each night before going to bed to compare it in the morning. If anything was left leaning against a wall at less than 45 degrees, it would be knocked over. It preferred to slide things around when I wasn't in the room. Knocking things over while I was in the room was maybe more fun for it. Good for the full body chills.

Last edited:
Yes, the glass incident was the first weird thing that happened. And almost everyday after that for 3 weeks, things would be knocked over and moved around. It would move things while I was sleeping so every morning I would survey the living room to see what it had done. I should had taken a picture each night before going to bed to compare it in the morning. If anything was left leaning against a wall at less than 45 degrees, it would be knocked over. It preferred to slide things around when I wasn't in the room. Knocking things over while I was in the room was maybe more fun for it. Good for the full body chills.
This had to be truly unnerving! Glad the sage worked.

Reactions: Debi