Sage worked for me

JamesM

Reaction score
These forums helped me get rid of my poltergeist and I wanted to share how I got rid of my guy, who lived with me for about 3 weeks.

The final straw was when I was leaving my apartment, and I turned to look down the hallway and said, "Don't mess with anything while I'm gone." And just then an aluminum stepladder that was leaning against the wall was pushed over. That's when I went to the market to buy sage. I was reluctant to burn sage because it just seemed weird to me, like I had lost control of the situation and needed to resort to witchcraft.

I returned with the sage and stood in the doorway of my bedroom. I held the sage out and clicked the lighter, and before the sage had time to even smoke I heard footprints quickly coming towards me from one corner of the room. How did it even know it was sage and not rosemary? It must have had some experience with it, and knew that sage was a bad thing... When the footsteps reached me in the doorway I could feel the hardwood floors flex at my feet, as if it actually went under me.

I burnt all the sage throughout the apartment and it never came back. Just an FYI for anyone in a similar situation: Try burning sage.

Glad that the sage worked, JamesM and that PNF posts have been useful. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum (PNF). Im glad that you registered !

Please check out Getting to know you.... if you have not done so, already.

Welcome to the forum James. Thanks for sharing your successful experience with us.

Hi, James, and welcome! Glad the sage worked for you. You may need to sage on occasion to keep whatever it was from returning. Palo Santo Wood also works well to call in positive energy to your abode.

There are different types of sage out there, but yes, you can use the cooking sage just fine.
sweet grass doesnt seem to help I think something here really wants to tell me something. Did I tell you a few weeks after i moved in my partner at work was killed after we got in a huge argument at work? he was hit by two cars if were murdered I would have been the prime suspect. I am still mad at him for what he said to me that night at work. I didnt go to his funeral. I had a bunch of movies he lent me I gave them to his sister ever since then I have had dreams and hear things at night. and kellie is losing her mind.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
sweet grass doesnt seem to help I think something here really wants to tell me something. Did I tell you a few weeks after i moved in my partner at work was killed after we got in a huge argument at work? he was hit by two cars if were murdered I would have been the prime suspect. I am still mad at him for what he said to me that night at work. I didnt go to his funeral. I had a bunch of movies he lent me I gave them to his sister ever since then I have had dreams and hear things at night. and kellie is losing her mind.
Yes, I remember all of that clearly. Have you tried the sage yet, Armand?

Just another day at the office... Just another bothersome supernatural being that doesn't know when to leave.

If you find yourself in a similar situation - don't tell anyone you know (friends/family). You'll just get the tilted head thing, "Oh, really?" . Plus, you'll end up as gossip fodder.