Saccades Art . . . YIKES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Carlos Castaneda....
Do you agree with the "old chief" that in order for the "good" to be dominant you first have to defeat "dark side" . not sure I wish to sit in the desert at night full of peyote waiting to conquer "dark side" especially if it comes in the form of an animal !!!

And they love sleeping on the bed , you placed ramps and steps for them and they understand why you did this and love you even more because you care .
The bulldog can't jump up, the Chihuahua needs the steps cuz she won't use the bulldog ramp, the boxer just jumps up and the little pom (my avatar) is handicapped and needs the three steps! They are true mirrors of spirit with the love they give.

Do you agree with the "old chief" that in order for the "good" to be dominant you first have to defeat "dark side" . not sure I wish to sit in the desert at night full of peyote waiting to conquer "dark side" especially if it comes in the form of an animal !!!
No, I believe that on must accept their dark side and bless it. That way you CHOOSE your good side because it outshines that darkness. Everything in the world has both sides for balance. It's up to us to choose what we will be.

Reactions: Naked Apple
They are true mirrors of spirit with the love they give.

absolutely !

Going to jump over to the GZ forum and join Casio over there. Hope you'll pop on over. Interesting discussion, my friend. I look forward to interacting with you!

No, I believe that on must accept their dark side and bless it. That way you CHOOSE your good side because it outshines that darkness. Everything in the world has both sides for balance. It's up to us to choose what we will be.
Freewill , the choice is ours to decide .

Very special to us !!!!! each dog is unique and at times know us better than we do , scientists irritate me by saying dogs only understand about 20 words , absolute rubbish ! Since I was a child I have always had a dog by my side , now I think "no more" it's too painful to say goodbye , those who have never had a dog just do not get it "why don't you go and get another one " that's when I roll my eyes and walk away. Sorry you lost your dog to cancer , we know that death is inevitable , it still does not make it any easier . I looked at the link and I totally agree , DOGS ARE AMAZING !!!!
Yes, it is so hard to lose a beloved friend, but the joy and friendship they bring outweighs the bad. The most difficult decision to me is the one to euthanize. Having to decide when it's right for them and not for yourself. I really enjoyed that link too!

1475815_10152656607517355_894397237_n.jpg

And dogs....my 4 are my spoiled children. Even bought a king size bed so they could all sleep with us!! They have ramps and steps up just for them. I believe they are special teachers sent to us to remind us to love unconditionally.
My wife and I have 5... 4 Daschunds and a miniature Rat Terrier. They range in age from 3 years to 11, and if you want me to be perfectly honest, they have a king size bed that they allow us to share with them. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.