RYAN BUELL ARRESTED/PARANORMAL STATE

I can't remember where I saw this, but one of his former colleagues came out and outright said it's addiction. Since he's known him he's been addicted to one drug or another. He looks absolutely horrible in that mug shot, like his whole face has changed.
It would fit the missing money and the way he looks right now! Pretty bad! There has been much said about the show he had being rigged. As one of the first ones out there, I wouldn't doubt it. A lot of former members left and will have nothing to do with him...and that's before this issue popped up.

80,000 dollars would buy you a nice supply of drugs. One of his charges was buying stolen property or something like that. Huh? I wonder what that would be to warrant a felony.

I'm kind of amazed no charges were brought before this on the major amount of fraud he's pulled on people with the events he's cancelled. That $80.000 was just on ONE event...not even the merchandise he hasn't sent out or prior events.

He's bi, and I've wondered if between that and the drug abuse AID's might not be an underlying condition instead of the cancer he has claimed. Whatever is going on, as Jim says, it's not nice.

And all the donations he received from the fake cancer. I suppose it would have to be brought up by all the people he took the money from. And they were probably thinking, oh he got sick and had to cancel, moving on their merry way.

And it's again worth mentioning....he looks like death!!!

And all the donations he received from the fake cancer. I suppose it would have to be brought up by all the people he took the money from. And they were probably thinking, oh he got sick and had to cancel, moving on their merry way.
No, people have been screaming about this for quite some time now....trying to get money back thro paypal and thro their credit cards. It's been a big deal.

From Chip Coffey:

Hopefully, this is the last time that I will have to post here on this page about the unfolding Ryan Buell situation.

Like many of you, I am heartbroken to witness how Ryan's life is circling the drain. Sadly, Ryan has made some very poor choices, committed crimes, allegedly suffers from addiction and heaven knows what else has contributed to his downfall.

Yes, I feel sorry for Ryan. And yes, I pray for him and his family. But I will not support, enable or facilitate Ryan in any way. Ryan and I have not been friends for a long time. Because of our former affiliation, his actions could have jeopardized my reputation, career and livelihood. Luckily, when I learned that unethical and possibly illegal business practices were occurring, I completely severed all ties with Ryan, Sergey and PRS.

To those who have chastised or condemned me for speaking out about Ryan and his situation: please put yourself in MY place. I flatly refuse to be a "victim" in this mess because of my former association with Ryan. I did NOTHING wrong, NOTHING unethical, NOTHING illegal.

It is fine and noble to feel sorry for Ryan, to send him well wishes and prayers, to hope for the best for him. It is NOT OK to excuse or condone his actions or to enable/facilitate him. Ryan needs to take accountability and responsibility for his actions. He needs to accept the help that he desperately needs. He needs to make restitution to those who paid him money for events, services and merchandise that was never received.

Lastly, I do not believe that Ryan is suffering from anything paranormal. Or that he is under demonic oppression. Those things are NOT the root of his problems!

Reactions: Paintman
Ryan Daniel Buell, 34, is facing two felony charges related to theft and stolen property. He's also facing a misdemeanor charge of theft of services.

Wasn't sure if the exact charges were listed in this thread.

Reactions: Debi