Russian state TV tells viewers get ready for WW3

Reactions: NobleHouse
The scary thing is that they believe there is a way to prep for this type of war! There is no real survival!

Reactions: Debi
I still question the validity of the video fro m Syria. Before we go bombing them, we need to look at that very, very closely. It doesn't add up.

If they are gonna bomb, it will be Friday. That's dump day on news cycle.

I still question the validity of the video fro m Syria. Before we go bombing them, we need to look at that very, very closely. It doesn't add up.

I agree and think it is faked...and it doesn't add up.

Good call....its friday , and u.s airstrikes are now going on in Syria......

Good call....its friday , and u.s airstrikes are now going on in Syria......
If anything happens to North America in the next week, it’s been great knowing y’all in this life

If anything happens to North America in the next week, it’s been great knowing y’all in this life

You too........oh by the way, great video on the Facebook thread.....very good job.

Reactions: Charleh

You too........oh by the way, great video on the Facebook thread.....very good job.
Thanks. Did what I could in a 2 hour window. On an iPhone.

The one I made at around 2AM got corrupted. It may have been too emotionally charged to be considered even remotely professional, or forum friendly :D

Reactions: Paulm