Russian Holes tied to Bermuda Triangle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, I hadnt heard of these holes. Arent there often incidents that take place in different parts of the world? One that i remembered reading about somewhere, that interested me, then never really looked into were when crows (?) by thousands fell in the US while in europe somewhere was it fish(?) that fell same time? It was quite awhile back I read it somewhere. Tho a diffeent realm from holes... Now I wanna look that up....

Reactions: Debi
I had read somewhere that there are crystals left over from Atlantis under the water that create portals and this is where the planes and ships go. I think Edward Cayce said this? You hear so many things, hard to keep track. I would love to write all these questions down and have a long session with Gary Spivey. He could probably answer everything.

Reactions: Becki and Debi
Yes, that was Cayce on the crystals from Atlantis, Nekki. And this is just one of the latest theories on these holes and the Triangle. As for all the crows and fish and everything else falling from the sky, Becki, I've heard of all of that but have no idea what the cause is. I've heard a variety of explanations and none of them ring true to me.

Yes, that was Cayce on the crystals from Atlantis, Nekki. And this is just one of the latest theories on these holes and the Triangle. As for all the crows and fish and everything else falling from the sky, Becki, I've heard of all of that but have no idea what the cause is. I've heard a variety of explanations and none of them ring true to me.
It was one of those things I read and scratched my head and wanted to look further into, but then forgot.

Very cool! I saw a interview with a gentleman who traveled way faster and further than his plane was capable when traveling through the Bermuda triangle something to do with a magnetic vortex. I think the government probably knows something about the ability to create these and maybe this was a naturally occurring one? If aliens are visiting us they are probably utilizing a form of this. It's a very interesting subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.