Russian Chupacabra?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Walking Goose

Reaction score
maybe chupes are alien attack dogs left behind? kind of like the fact that many researchers are say bigfoot is a interdimensional being and ufos are associted with them. That one series on trvl channel had a thermal reading that just dissapeared . It didnt run away, it didnt fly away, it was huge and it went poof, and it was gone. Interdimesional or spiritual beings . Just some random thoughts on the chupe thing which seems to be slowing down ? I rarely read about them anymore.

OP
Debi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
maybe chupes are alien attack dogs left behind? kind of like the fact that many researchers are say bigfoot is a interdimensional being and ufos are associted with them. That one series on trvl channel had a thermal reading that just dissapeared . It didnt run away, it didnt fly away, it was huge and it went poof, and it was gone. Interdimesional or spiritual beings . Just some random thoughts on the chupe thing which seems to be slowing down ? I rarely read about them anymore.
That's pretty much were I come down on the BF and chupas. IF they are real, they are coming and going somehow.

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
That looked like a monkey to me.

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Was this anywhere near Chernobyl?
Good question!!! I tried to look but I am not good with these Russian names. I need to write them down to look them up. Not where I can do that at the moment.

Reactions: ozentity

Paulm

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Was this anywhere near Chernobyl?
hmmmm, a new species, the Chernobyl puppypossumrat, lol. it looks like a large rodent in some of the pics, similar to the nutria type family....

• Haha
Reactions: ozentity

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
hmmmm, a new species, the Chernobyl puppypossumrat, lol. it looks like a large rodent in some of the pics, similar to the nutria type family....
A PPR! You have the answer. I like that Paul. I still think it looks like a wet monkey

• Haha
Reactions: ozentity and Paulm

ozentity

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Good question!!! I tried to look but I am not good with these Russian names. I need to write them down to look them up. Not where I can do that at the moment.
Same here, their letters are off the charts,lol.