Run!

I shall say it again. This Stuff Is Not A Novelty. It's all fun and games and neat and interesting...until something latches onto you, family or even friends. These things can and will rip your life into pieces. That is no joke or exaggeration.

I shall say it again. This Stuff Is Not A Novelty. It's all fun and games and neat and interesting...until something latches onto you, family or even friends. These things can and will rip your life into pieces. That is no joke or exaggeration.
exactly..... so many people want to try what they see on tv / youtube / wherever, without learning how to properly go about it, first off, half of those people/shows are fake, and the ones who ARE real know what they're doing, how to close back out, how to properly enter and prepare beforehand, trained to actually use a spirit board, etc..... these things are not your friend, they are not going to be honest with you, (most times).. but people think they know more than they actually do a lot of times and get way in over their heads because of ego and pride and then have to have help from those who told them to back off to begin with.....always remember, "when you gaze deep into the abyss, the abyss is gazing back deep within you" ... yeah, i dont venture into this world too often.