Run!

I hate rat poison. It kills too many other animals. Getting a good barn cat or using other deterrents is the humane way to go.
I totally agree, one crunch from these fellas.

Attachments

• IMG_0105.JPG
    IMG_0105.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 47
Reactions: Lynne
Oh yes it is. There have been many that have been run over on roads and you cannot mistake that smell even before you see it. Also if you or even a pet ever have the misfortune of being sprayed by one, it's not fun removing that odor. One of the houses i lived in we had that odor in the house. No idea how it got inside but there was no evidence outside nor was the smell.
What does it smell like?

I hate rat poison. It kills too many other animals. Getting a good barn cat or using other deterrents is the humane way to go.
Yes, it is. But my sister in law is not concerned with that. I quit letting my dog run in that yard after that. My sister in law can barely tolerate my brother, much less a cat or dog. She only loves her horses.

Reactions: Lynne
Yes, it is. But my sister in law is not concerned with that. I quit letting my dog run in that yard after that. My sister in law can barely tolerate my brother, much less a cat or dog. She only loves her horses.
That’s horrible.

Twenty teen boys unwashed armpits on a 110 degree day with a touch of road kill.
Only if you are standing in the middle of that group of boys. Skunks go by in our neighborhood and you can smell them blocks away.

• Wow
Reactions: RoseRed